Owner of two BlackBerry TCL Android phones, Motion & Key2. Well we all know BlackBerry os10 and his guilty abandonment...out of that, there is really no comparison out now, nor about the hardwere (far better in any detail) then nor about the softwere if we think what it could have been today with the proper improvement...

Posted via CB10
    11-08-18 04:24 AM
    That's true. We're waiting for a Passport form factor and perhaps with a stylus like Samsung.

May be BlackBerry can do a joint venture with BlackBerry and create a masterpiece with top specs.
    11-08-18 05:06 AM
    Owner of two BlackBerry TCL Android phones, Motion & Key2. Well we all know BlackBerry os10 and his guilty abandonment...out of that, there is really no comparison out now, nor about the hardwere (far better in any detail) then nor about the softwere if we think what it could have been today with the proper improvement...

Posted via CB10

Here's only one question, are TCL hopeless impotents or can they show their mojo with upcoming KEY3 device?
    11-08-18 07:04 PM
    Don't own the Key2 nor the LE but own the Passport SE and it's my daily driver besides a KeyOne, and the Passport SE is IMO the greatest purest machine developed by RIM. It has the best keyboard, and the best display/userability of BB10. It's truly a marvel. I own the AT&T Passport variant and surprisingly it can't compare to the SE. It's striking how different two devices of the same breed can be, I guess this is how the Key2 and LE will be? I got the chance to play with a display LE model at BestBuy the other day and it's very pretty and super light. So I'm curious to see how the Key2 feels and handles in comparison. Until these dang devices are compatible with Verizon I'm going to have to wait

Posted via CB10
    11-08-18 07:48 PM
    Here's only one question, are TCL hopeless impotents or can they show their mojo with upcoming KEY3 device?
    You started a thread asking the same ridiculous question... maybe you should monitor your original thread and continue this discussion there. Just a thought, or are you more interested in trolling threads?

Bob
    11-08-18 07:55 PM
    I think a Passport with Android internals would be very interesting. Perhaps when everyone leaps to 5G. Blackberry's OS was good but it would never work well with apps like Adobe PDFs (on my Z30) which was problematic as I receive a lot of emails from courts to links to pleadings. I would click the link and the Z30 would never be able to link to and open up the document/pleading.
    11-10-18 08:55 AM
    So mojo can only be achieved by building a Goldilocks super-spec flagship for an exorbitant cost?
    11-10-18 10:46 AM
    I really enjoy my BlackBerry Key² - but I also see the point iHadLastBB states - without critism how will TCL create a better phone in the future?
    I'm not much of a video watcher, nor do I snapchat, instagram, tweet, or take continuous selfies. Not that I don't have accounts in these social media venues, but it's not a priority for me like others.

I miss my OG Passport and the PKB, so I purchased the Key² as my personal everyday phone.
    11-10-18 11:45 AM