After buying 2 case both of which I actually liked I just can't keep from taking them off! I rocked the key 2 naked the entire day and just loved it. Even if I drop it I got a screen protector on it. Still contemplating getting a key ring though
    02-11-19 08:08 PM
    There is nothing like going naked, especially with the K2!

Put this on the back; forget that hideous ring that just add bulk...

https://cattonguegrips.com/
    02-11-19 08:20 PM
    Naked + Style Ring/Pop Socket is the best, especially if you're not a fan of cases like me.
    Pavelsan and Sime0n_S like this.
    02-11-19 08:20 PM
    Yes, the KEY2 naked is a great feeling and look without a doubt. I have had mine naked in the security and comfort of my house and it's awesome.

But to go out and about with it naked would be so risky for me. I haven't had a device yet in 32 years of using a cell phone that it hasn't inexplicably taken flight and ended up on the pavement or concrete.

Bob
    02-11-19 08:49 PM
    After buying 2 case both of which I actually liked I just can't keep from taking them off! I rocked the key 2 naked the entire day and just loved it. Even if I drop it I got a screen protector on it. Still contemplating getting a key ring though
    I hear you on that, but what about dents and scratches?! I learned the hard way going with my KEYᵒⁿᵉ naked although I enjoyed it...just too afraid for my KEY² lol
    02-11-19 08:50 PM
    The idea that my precious would sustain one single scratch makes me cringe. And the idea that one single slip on a tiled or concrete floor may crack my screen is too much to bear.

When I am home on my faux wood floors, naked it is. When I leave my house, my precious Key2 always has a nice suit on in my protective kung-fu grip.
    02-11-19 08:57 PM
    € 4,79 | La sFor Blackberry Key2 caso IMAK funda de cristal claro PC cubierta trasera de plástico para Blackberry Key2 LE Clave 2 LE regalo protector de pantalla
    https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cDQphNX6
    02-12-19 12:36 AM
    like going naked
    Bravestar79 likes this.
    02-12-19 12:37 AM
    Naked all the way!
    Bravestar79 likes this.
    02-12-19 06:11 AM
    The idea that my precious would sustain one single scratch makes me cringe. And the idea that one single slip on a tiled or concrete floor may crack my screen is too much to bear.

When I am home on my faux wood floors, naked it is. When I leave my house, my precious Key2 always has a nice suit on in my protective kung-fu grip.
    If you have a glass protector which I do you don't have to worry. As for drops honestly you can barely see them anyways if that happened. This device is built very strong.
    02-12-19 10:05 AM
    € 4,79 | La sFor Blackberry Key2 caso IMAK funda de cristal claro PC cubierta trasera de plástico para Blackberry Key2 LE Clave 2 LE regalo protector de pantalla
    https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cDQphNX6
    Yeah I bought a similar case it's honestly a great case but I just keep taking it off.
    02-12-19 10:06 AM
    Does anyone know where to buy the official OEM Key2 soft shell case, all websites I can find show the product as discontinued?
    02-12-19 01:42 PM
    Although I have the transparent soft bumper like case I enjoy using the phone without any case or rings.

The only time I slip on the case is when I travel with the key2 in the pocket.

it has happened on a rare occasion that the phone has dropped or slid out of my pocket.

not having a bumper but a dent in the phone would actually make me very sad 😔
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    02-12-19 02:39 PM
    Does anyone know where to buy the official OEM Key2 soft shell case, all websites I can find show the product as discontinued?
    Without knowing where you're located.. best bet is eBay. - https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...l%26_sacat%3D0
    02-12-19 02:41 PM
    Blue Shop has the OEM Soft Shell Case for the KEY2 in Blue and Black on sale for $39.99 CAD. That's where I bought mine back in October and paid more. They had it to my door here in the states in less than 5 days.

https://blueshop.ca/collections/all-...lackberry-key2

Bob
    02-12-19 07:19 PM