So yesterday while between client meetings I was sat under the golden arches on my laptop with a coffee doing some work when the laptop died on me.

There were several sites and applications I needed to use in order to convert some location data from the pdf I received from the client into a gpx file so I could then march about the countryside finding them.

Surprisingly I managed to do it all on my Key², combining Sharepoint, Excel, pdf's and various websites (gridref finder and batch co-ord converter. And in less time than it would have taken on my laptop remoted into my work server.

Short version - I had to use Key² in place of my laptop when it ran out of juice and did the job admirably. And I got to knock off early and get a run in.

Good Friday...
    acroyle, rarsen, Bob80220 and 1 others like this.
    02-09-19 05:50 AM
    So yesterday while between client meetings I was sat under the golden arches on my laptop with a coffee doing some work when the laptop died on me.

There were several sites and applications I needed to use in order to convert some location data from the pdf I received from the client into a gpx file so I could then march about the countryside finding them.

Surprisingly I managed to do it all on my Key², combining Sharepoint, Excel, pdf's and various websites (gridref finder and batch co-ord converter. And in less time than it would have taken on my laptop remoted into my work server.

Short version - I had to use Key² in place of my laptop when it ran out of juice and did the job admirably. And I got to knock off early and get a run in.

Good Friday...
    Great to have a positive review !!!
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    02-09-19 06:26 AM