Among great features, for me one of the best is Speed Key! You can swap between apps so easily, so fast and efortless....
    No samsung or iPhone can do that!
    Sweet!!!!
    quybao likes this.
    11-13-19 04:25 PM
    Speed Key, Convenience Key, and LED notifications are all things I love about my KEY2, along with the PKB of course!
    RegN likes this.
    11-13-19 04:48 PM
    Speed Key, Convenience Key, and LED notifications are all things I love about my KEY2, along with the PKB of course!
    Exactly!!! Also, if you use LightManager app then you can customize led colours for all apps etc, and have full enjoyment of led light!
    RegN likes this.
    11-13-19 06:39 PM
    So many great features on the Key 2! Don’t forget 52 keyboard shortcuts!
    11-13-19 07:10 PM
    It's something that's grown on me over the past few months - setting it do to shortcut actions (compose tweet, compose e-mail, change notification settings, etc) is really, really useful
    11-14-19 10:43 AM
    Here gathers the convention of non-jaded KEY2 users. The glass is indeed half full.
    hamilgs likes this.
    11-15-19 08:43 AM
    Exactly!!! Also, if you use LightManager app then you can customize led colours for all apps etc, and have full enjoyment of led light!
    Quick glance at my phone and I know what type of msg I missed or have sitting waiting. I use nova launcher so need to use the key to activate my quick key but still so fast to open apps. I do a lot of going from excel to email to notepad everyday at work. Copy paste with control key turned on is so great too.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    11-17-19 11:30 AM
    The problem with speed key is we need to simultaneously press speed key and other short cut key to make it work and we need to use both the hands for that.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-19 12:13 PM
    This has never been an issue for me using 2 hands as when I am working like that it I require using both hands to type and work. I don't feel this is a one had phone it is to top heavy. The only time I would one hand the phone is if when driving and that is bad no matter how you do it so I have quit trying.

Reg
    11-18-19 12:30 AM
    This has never been an issue for me using 2 hands as when I am working like that it I require using both hands to type and work. I don't feel this is a one had phone it is to top heavy. The only time I would one hand the phone is if when driving and that is bad no matter how you do it so I have quit trying.

Reg
    Ya, we can press home key and shot cut key while we are at that situation.

>>Life is good with Blackberry Classic!
    11-18-19 02:05 AM