We can spend our run-around time together! I eat pinecones.
    So did Euell Gibbons. You're in good company.
    Bob80220 likes this.
    05-02-19 01:19 PM
    Based on your post I cancelled and ordered the BBE100-4. My head hurts.
    I received my Key²LE BBE100-4 yesterday. Of all the variants available damned if I didn't get the India variant, no security updates since December. This is another fine mess I've gotten myself into. In fact it doesn't even match the color description in Amazon. The phone was to have a gold frame and blue keyboard. Instead it's Slate.
    After further investigation the advertised PRD# doesn't match the PRD# of the phone I received. Classic bait and switch?
    It's going back. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find the bbe100-1, which was the what my destroyed Key²LE was.
    I don't suppose there is an autoloader for the India variant? If there is I will keep it. If not it's going back.
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 05-07-19 at 05:53 AM.
    05-07-19 04:42 AM
    So you are asking for a Key2 LE Indian Variant Autoloader? If so, I can post one in the LE forums and it's doable but can you tell me your PRD #?
    05-07-19 06:30 AM
    I received my Key²LE BBE100-4 yesterday. Of all the variants available damned if I didn't get the India variant, no security updates since December. This is another fine mess I've gotten myself into. In fact it doesn't even match the color description in Amazon. The phone was to have a gold frame and blue keyboard. Instead it's Slate.
    After further investigation the advertised PRD# doesn't match the PRD# of the phone I received. Classic bait and switch?
    It's going back. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find the bbe100-1, which was the what my destroyed Key²LE was.
    I don't suppose there is an autoloader for the India variant? If there is I will keep it. If not it's going back.
    What a headache. Ugh.
    05-07-19 06:36 AM
    So you are asking for a Key2 LE Indian Variant Autoloader? If so, I can post one in the LE forums and it's doable but can you tell me your PRD #?
    I think many users will be grateful.
    PRD 65014-001
    05-07-19 07:23 AM
    No problem I'll work on it tonight
    bibbula likes this.
    05-07-19 07:29 AM
    No problem I'll work on it tonight
    Thanks very much.
    05-07-19 07:49 AM
    I sent you a pm. I doubt I'm going to keep the India model.
    05-07-19 09:36 AM
    Has there been any success developing an autoloader for the variant PRD-65014-001? I have just been "hoodwinked" by an amazon seller unloading discount Key2 LEs with the description as variant PRD-65005-003 by TCL . Instead I received model BBE100-4 PRD-65014-001 made by TCL and imported by Optiemus Infracom Ltd.
    05-29-19 04:06 AM
    Has there been any success developing an autoloader for the variant PRD-65014-001? I have just been "hoodwinked" by an amazon seller unloading discount Key2 LEs with the description as variant PRD-65005-003 by TCL . Instead I received model BBE100-4 PRD-65014-001 made by TCL and imported by Optiemus Infracom Ltd.
    Same thing happened to me. I called the vendor and they blamed Amazon for the incorrect description, which was b.s. as the vendor had the same "incorrect" description on EBay. The vendor even told me they don't even sell the phone described. I returned the phone to Amazon.
    You should do the same.
    05-29-19 05:23 AM
    Due to time and circumstance, the window of opportunity for returning the phone has passed. Autoloaders at this point seem to be the only way to get the PRD-65014-001 up to speed....or at least into the year 2019 :-/
    05-30-19 06:42 AM
    Hi All,

I would need a help with this because I have not done it yet.

I downloaded the file from the first post, unzipped it and saved on the phone’s SD card. Removed the device password and turned it off. After turned it on (turn on + volume down) I got the menu:

1. Display barcodes
    2. Bootup device
    3. Reboot into fastboot
    4. Turn off the device

When I tried to reboot into fastboot it leaded me to this menu again. So I am able to display barcodes and to reboot the device. I hoped it will solve the problem with wifi on my 100-6 BB and will not wipe anything.

Please help, any instructions?
    Last edited by nca0; 06-02-19 at 06:47 PM.
    06-02-19 05:56 PM
    Hi All,

I would need a help with this because I have not done it yet.

I downloaded the file from the first post, unzipped it and saved on the phone’s SD card. Removed the device password and turned it off. After turned it on (turn on + volume down) I got the menu:

1. Display barcodes
    2. Bootup device
    3. Reboot into fastboot
    4. Turn off the device

When I tried to reboot into fastboot it leaded me to this menu again. So I am able to display barcodes and to reboot the device. I hoped it will solve the problem with wifi on my 100-6 BB and will not wipe anything.

Please help, any instructions?
    First, that IS fastboot mode.

Second, you have to run the autoloader from your PC, with your device connected via USB.
    06-02-19 10:36 PM
    I live in california and currently have a key2 india version and have had no update available since Dec 2018. Will this work on my device? Never used Autoloader before and just want to make sure I'm doing it correctly. Thank you for the help
    11-12-19 08:05 PM
    I live in california and currently have a key2 india version and have had no update available since Dec 2018. Will this work on my device? Never used Autoloader before and just want to make sure I'm doing it correctly. Thank you for the help
    It will, yes.
    11-12-19 08:52 PM
    Hi,

Is there any step by step guide for this autoloader process (or maybe a video)? I have a BBF100-6 (india) and have no experience with these things.
    01-16-20 09:44 AM
    Hi,

Is there any step by step guide for this autoloader process (or maybe a video)? I have a BBF100-6 (india) and have no experience with these things.
    Download and unzip to your PC, remove passwords off your device and boot into boatloader screen, and then run the bat file of your choice.
    01-16-20 09:51 AM
    Thanks Conite, i will try this during the weekend.

Is the ABT974 patch from April, still the latest patch?
    01-16-20 10:05 AM
    Thanks Conite, i will try this during the weekend.

Is the ABT974 patch from April, still the latest patch?
    For India, yes. PRD-63828-031.
    01-16-20 10:40 AM
    Hi Conite,

Sorry still i have some doubts, i dont have any experience with these things and i dont want to take any risk with my phone.

I downloaded/ unzipped the files, removed the password.
    Then i went to bootloader screen (green blackberry bootloader menu with 4 options).
    I stayed in the bootloader menu (did not chose any option) and connected my key 2 with my computer (with usb cable).
    Then i clicked on flashall_nowipe on computer.
    The following message appeared "Note: if device is not in fastboot mode
    Please switch to fastboot mode by holding the power and volume down key for 30s
    This script will wipe off all user data. Do you want to continue? [y/n]"

From there onwards i did not continue and turned of the device.

As it mentioned this script will wipe off all user data, i thought i am doing something wrong.

Can you please check if i did anything wrong in my steps?

Thanks in advance.
    01-17-20 05:07 AM
    Hi Conite,

Sorry still i have some doubts, i dont have any experience with these things and i dont want to take any risk with my phone.

I downloaded/ unzipped the files, removed the password.
    Then i went to bootloader screen (green blackberry bootloader menu with 4 options).
    I stayed in the bootloader menu (did not chose any option) and connected my key 2 with my computer (with usb cable).
    Then i clicked on flashall_nowipe on computer.

From there onwards i did not continue and turned of the device.

As it mentioned this script will wipe off all user data, i thought i am doing something wrong.

Can you please check if i did anything wrong in my steps?

Thanks in advance.
    Looks good.

Try another cable and USB port. There seems to be a connection problem.
    01-17-20 05:56 AM
    Hi,

I tried with other cables adn different usb ports, but each time i get the same message when i click on flashall_nowipe.

01-17-20 06:47 AM
    Hi,

I tried with other cables adn different usb ports, but each time i get the same message when i click on flashall_nowipe.

Hit Y. If you're sure you are running flashnowipe you're fine.
    01-17-20 07:41 AM
    Im sure im running flashnowipe but the message says this script will wipe off all user data .
    01-17-20 08:54 AM
    Im sure im running flashnowipe but the message says this script will wipe off all user data .
    You're ok then.
    01-17-20 09:10 AM
196 ... 34567 ...