Sorry took so long to upload i had to modify all the scripts to make it flashable for China and India along with the other normal devices. Still avoid if you are running Russia, Indonesia or eea subvariants. This did take some script modification so let me know if you have any issues with it. This will be re-usable and helpful for the China and India users if those sigs are obtainable moving forward.

Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...89523397941053

Remove any screen lock from your device first! Feel free to ask if you have questions before flashing.
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 04-12-19 at 10:15 PM.
    04-12-19 06:56 PM
    I was able to get all sigs for every variant I'm aware of. This is the first time i've seen so many sigs in one build. It should even work on China, Indonesia, Russia, EEA.
    Link: Uploading

Remove any screen lock from your device first!
    Hi from Vancouver @jcrutchvt2010 . Where did you hide the link to the download?
    04-12-19 08:13 PM
    Hi from Vancouver @jcrutchvt2010 . Where did you hide the link to the download?
    He's uploading it and will update the original post when completed.

This is typical.
    04-12-19 08:52 PM
    He's uploading it and will update the original post when completed.

This is typical.
    Yeah I had to do some manipulation of the flash scripts to make it one script to accomodate china and india along with the common variants. That included changes for wipe and no wipe scripts. it will be up in less than 30 minutes.
    04-12-19 09:18 PM
    OP updated with link
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    04-12-19 10:15 PM
    OP updated with link
    Thank you,
    04-12-19 10:25 PM
    So, I can install it on the dual sim Indian variant? BBF100-6 ??
    04-12-19 10:55 PM
    Done. No keyboard improvements to write home about.

Swipe up word predictions is certainly here, so as involuntary Cursor Mode and SYM VKB events.
    Last edited by RK_BB; 04-12-19 at 11:12 PM.
    Vistaus and anon(10387168) like this.
    04-12-19 11:02 PM
    Should be able to yes. This is the first time i've compiled with india signatures in combination with other variants but it should be fine.
    04-12-19 11:21 PM
    Thank you jcrutch.

Works on my NA Amazon BBF100-2 including with Google Pay.
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    04-12-19 11:53 PM
    Thank you so much! Worked like a charm!
    04-13-19 03:42 AM

Swipe up word predictions is certainly here, so as involuntary Cursor Mode and SYM VKB events.
    Full wipe?
    04-13-19 03:47 AM
    Full wipe?
    No
    04-13-19 07:32 AM
    No
    My experience with autoloader is you need full wipe to have a good effect.
    04-13-19 07:42 AM
    Full wipe?
    There is a "No Wipe" script as well. Worked fine on my NA KEY².
    Last edited by danp2000; 04-13-19 at 08:53 AM.
    jcrutchvt2010 and Vistaus like this.
    04-13-19 08:20 AM

Oh well... so much for my being hopeful and optimistic. I guess I'm not surprised as it appears TCL/BlackBerry Mobile is stumped with this PKB sensitivity issue and they aren't able to get it sorted out.

Or they know what the issue is and they aren't able to resolve it on the KEY2 PKB.

Bob
    04-13-19 10:01 AM
    Oh well... so much for my being hopeful and optimistic. I guess I'm not surprised as it appears TCL/BlackBerry Mobile is stumped with this PKB sensitivity issue and they aren't able to get it sorted out.

Or they know what the issue is and they aren't able to resolve it on the KEY2 PKB.

Bob
    Or the cost of a possible fix is deemed not justified relative the number of complaints received.
    04-13-19 10:49 AM
    Or the cost of a possible fix is deemed not justified relative the number of complaints received.
    Though disappointing for the affected ones, I can understand the rational.

If I sell 1000 units of my product and have only 1% complaints about a certain feature thereby making these customers unhappy, and while the cost of fixing said issue is not economical I am not sure if I am going to worry about it that much.

It's an unfortunate reality for the affected users and I do think it's the situation here as I find it hard to believe that enough complaints registered to warrant a complete overhaul / manufacture response otherwise this forum would most likely explode...

That doesn't mean that the issue doesn't exist; it does on every device and I can prove it (as I have with 5 devices personally, and documented well over 20) though IMO people don't really use some of the malfunctioning features therefore they don't care or understand that there is an issue to being with.

Imagine every single Toyota Corolla had an infotainment malfunction on a subset feature that is far from a must in order to operate the vehicle safely and that not too many people complained about given most don't even dive in that deep into the granular controls of the system.....how much would Toyota really worry about it?
    Bob80220 and Vistaus like this.
    04-13-19 11:11 AM

If I sell 1000 units of my product and have only 1% complaints about a certain feature thereby making these customers unhappy, and while the cost of fixing said issue is not economical I am not sure if I am going to worry about it that much.

It's an unfortunate reality for the affected users and I do think it's the situation here as I find it hard to believe that enough complaints registered to warrant a complete overhaul / manufacture response otherwise this forum would most likely explode...

That doesn't mean that the issue doesn't exist; it does on every device and I can prove it (as I have with 5 devices personally, and documented well over 20) though IMO people don't really use some of the malfunctioning features therefore they don't care or understand that there is an issue to being with.

Imagine every single Toyota Corolla had an infotainment malfunction on a subset feature that is far from a must in order to operate the vehicle safely and that not too many people complained about given most don't even dive in that deep into the granular controls of the system.....how much would Toyota really worry about it?
    That's pretty much it in a nutshell.
    04-13-19 11:27 AM

The PKB sensitivity issues exists... plain and simple. It existed when the KEY2 was released and review videos document that. BlackBerry Mobile Technical Support acknowledges it exists, users have first hand awareness the PKB sensitivity issue exists.

In my opinion, TCL/BlackBerry Mobile knew it existed when the KEY2 was released. To release a BlackBerry device with this issue, which for many is a feature item, to me is extremely disappointing. As I am one of the many long time BlackBerry users that is dealing with this issue it most definitely has caused me to lose confidence in TCL/BlackBerry Mobile with regard to not only the KEY2, but in any future PKB devices they may produce... which at this point is questionable... Again, in my opinion.

Bob
    04-13-19 11:28 AM
    The PKB sensitivity issues exists... plain and simple. It existed when the KEY2 was released and review videos document that. BlackBerry Mobile Technical Support acknowledges it exists, users have first hand awareness the PKB sensitivity issue exists.

In my opinion, TCL/BlackBerry Mobile knew it existed when the KEY2 was released. To release a BlackBerry device with this issue, which for many is a feature item, to me is extremely disappointing. As I am one of the many long time BlackBerry users that is dealing with this issue it most definitely has caused me to lose confidence in TCL/BlackBerry Mobile with regard to not only the KEY2, but in any future PKB devices they may produce... which at this point is questionable... Again, in my opinion.

Bob
    You are not wrong, for sure. It's an unfortunate reality for some.
    Bob80220 likes this.
    04-13-19 11:31 AM
    hi,
    will it works for BBE-5 (KEY2 LE) ?
    04-14-19 11:16 AM
    hi,
    will it works for BBE-5 (KEY2 LE) ?
    This is not for the LE.
    04-14-19 11:22 AM
    thanks
    04-14-19 11:36 AM
    Worked like a charm on my BBF100-6 (Indian) here in the UK. Fantastic work!
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    04-14-19 12:22 PM
196 123 ...