Don't use if on china, indonesia, india, Russia (although it came with all those sigs minus china so I Can build a loader for those that request it).
    As always, use at your own risk and let me know if you have any questions.

Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...89523397892271

As always, wipe and no/wipe included. I have optimized the shell scripts for mac users to where i believe they should have no issues but let me know if you have problems.

Instructions for first-time flashers:

Remove any screen lock from your device first.
    Download the zip file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe (if you selected wipe script) and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions. If you are on a mac/linux run the .sh scripts in terminal (make sure you are running as admin and again that your screen lock passwords are completely removed). I have made some tweaks to the shell scripts to hopefully eliminate any issues for mac users. If you have issues, replace the bin/darwin and bin/linux with full platform tools.
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 02-13-19 at 05:07 PM.
    02-13-19 04:15 PM
    Cool. I think I'll wait until G-Pay is confirmed working.
    02-13-19 04:36 PM
    it should be since it's certified.
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    02-13-19 04:54 PM
    OP updated with link.
    02-13-19 05:08 PM
    Thanks very much @jcrutchvt2010 for investing your time in supporting us like this. Greatly appreciated.
    02-13-19 08:03 PM
    it should be since it's certified.
    Can also confirm it works for me. As usual, thanks for providing the autoloader!
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    02-14-19 02:18 AM
    Can anyone confirm whether the Convenience Key implementation changed to multi press?
    02-14-19 10:46 AM
    G-Pay is working.
    02-14-19 06:23 PM
    Installed nowipe last night, and things have been fantastic so far. I had noticed a bit of a decrease in battery life prior to today, but I plugged in an hour ago with 52% left (a significant improvement over the last few weeks.) I'm not sure if it's due to the update or just due to the update process, but it's welcome.

I haven't noticed an improvement to the middle word swipe issue, but that may be because I've trained myself to tap it if the middle suggestion is the correct one and to swipe either the left or right.

As an aside, I noticed that the entire process was much faster than it had been on my previous computer. I always assumed that the update process depended upon the phone itself, but this update finished in a fraction of the time that my old computer took.

As always, thanks to @jcrutchvt2010 for providing these autoloaders!
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    02-14-19 09:57 PM
    Installed nowipe last night, and things have been fantastic so far. I had noticed a bit of a decrease in battery life prior to today, but I plugged in an hour ago with 52% left (a significant improvement over the last few weeks.) I'm not sure if it's due to the update or just due to the update process, but it's welcome.

I haven't noticed an improvement to the middle word swipe issue, but that may be because I've trained myself to tap it if the middle suggestion is the correct one and to swipe either the left or right.

As an aside, I noticed that the entire process was much faster than it had been on my previous computer. I always assumed that the update process depended upon the phone itself, but this update finished in a fraction of the time that my old computer took.

As always, thanks to @jcrutchvt2010 for providing these autoloaders!
    Have you noticed any improvement in the involuntary cursor mode / SYM VKB behavior?

What is your PRD?
    02-14-19 10:47 PM
    I haven't noticed an improvement to the middle word swipe issue...
    Thanks for testing and feedback. When the issue remains I will also train myself in tapping the middle word 😉 the only trouble is that the middle word is the most frequent suggestion needed which ruins the whole productive advantage of course
    02-15-19 03:47 AM
    Thanks for testing and feedback. When the issue remains I will also train myself in tapping the middle word ������ the only trouble is that the middle word is the most frequent suggestion needed which ruins the whole productive advantage of course
    I haven't noticed any improvement or the opposite (which i don't want to try to spell this early). The swipe up is intermittent for me depending on how dry my hands are, the keyboard, weather, day of the week, etc.
    02-15-19 06:08 AM
    Can anyone confirm whether the Convenience Key implementation changed to multi press?
    Can you be more specific not sure what you mean? I'll test it but i don't quite know what you mean. Thanks!
    02-15-19 06:09 AM
    Does this version retain/have WiFi calling enabled ?
    02-15-19 07:25 AM
    Can you be more specific not sure what you mean? I'll test it but i don't quite know what you mean. Thanks!
    Described in details here.

Basically a multi press action, similarly to the optional dedicated Google Assist configuration.
    02-15-19 10:29 AM
    looks like yep up to 3 options.
    02-15-19 10:39 AM
    looks like yep up to 3 options.
    In a multi press action vs the awkwardly positioned on screen icons?

So we can do single, double and multi press for shortcuts and apps launch?

Please say yes!
    02-15-19 11:00 AM
    sorry. It's the on screen icons that appear on the far right
    02-15-19 11:23 AM
    sorry. It's the on screen icons that appear on the far right
    OK - thanks for checking!
    02-15-19 11:24 AM
    I haven't noticed any improvement or the opposite (which i don't want to try to spell this early). The swipe up is intermittent for me depending on how dry my hands are, the keyboard, weather, day of the week, etc.
    Have you noticed any improvement with involuntary cursor mode and SYM VKP pop ups?
    02-15-19 11:31 AM
    Have you noticed any improvement with involuntary cursor mode and SYM VKP pop ups?
    Why don't you just install it? You will be getting it anyway.
    02-15-19 11:35 AM
    Why don't you just install it? You will be getting it anyway.
    Oh for sure but two questions:

1. Are you there to support me if things go down?
    2. I am not sure if it's good for my PRD, ending with 003.
    02-15-19 11:37 AM
    Oh for sure but two questions:

1. Are there to support me if things go down?
    2. I am not sure if it's good for my PRD, ending with 003.
    The build has already been certified for North American carriers, so you're good to go. I'm on it, and it works fine.
    02-15-19 11:38 AM
    The build has already been certified for North American carriers, so you're good to go. I'm on it, and it works fine.
    Terrific. I will do it this afternoon! Will you be around?
    02-15-19 11:44 AM
    i have an unlocked european model can I use this? I used the autoloader before to go to ABP242 and this works just fine
    02-15-19 11:47 AM
71 123