Hello,
    Do you have managed to get rid of this problem?
    12-15-18 07:48 AM
    I just contacted BB Mobile, and I have a feeling it won't help but these are the steps he took me through:
    - Within Settings -> Apps and Notifications -> Select all Apps

Clear Data on:
    -Carrier Services

Clear Cache on:
    - Hub
    - System UI

Performed 'Hard reset' Be holding down the power button till the phone vibrated 3 times. Of course since after reboot the notifications are fine. But let's see if this fixes anything, I'm 10-30% hopeful.

Thanks
    12-15-18 02:29 PM
    I just contacted BB Mobile, and I have a feeling it won't help but these are the steps he took me through:
    - Within Settings -> Apps and Notifications -> Select all Apps

Clear Data on:
    -Carrier Services

Clear Cache on:
    - Hub
    - System UI

Performed 'Hard reset' Be holding down the power button till the phone vibrated 3 times. Of course since after reboot the notifications are fine. But let's see if this fixes anything, I'm 10-30% hopeful.

Thanks
    I can confirm that this is not the solution. but I know; this problem is a problem related to the call Service.
    12-17-18 01:08 PM
    Also this error will not happen if the device vibrates only. the device is experiencing an error if the sound is turned on.
    12-17-18 02:56 PM
    This issue is occurring across Samsung, Motorola, and Blackberry devices that I service for work. We initially thought that it was due to our strict internet filtering policies, glad I found this thread.
    As mentioned a reboot fixes it temporarily. On Motorola devices running the built-in system repair in the help menu seems to rectify the issue until a reboot.
    12-18-18 02:02 PM
    cautiously optimistic....did the December update.
    was just on the phone for 20 minutes, hung up...and I am realizing that audible notifications are still working.
    holy hell...could this be fixed???
    12-18-18 02:38 PM
    cautiously optimistic....did the December update.
    was just on the phone for 20 minutes, hung up...and I am realizing that audible notifications are still working.
    holy hell...could this be fixed???
    No.The December patch does not fix this error.
    I update patch 1 December - ABL911 and error!
    12-18-18 02:41 PM
    I am on ABM374. Just got notified of this version today.
    12-18-18 02:43 PM
    Oh. You'r KEY² in ABD or Canada.
    do you talk and test? Don't forget to let us know the result!
    12-18-18 02:46 PM
    Please do not forget feedback. If the version is working well we will do installation with autoloader
    12-19-18 02:34 AM
    My K1 is on ABM658. Still have the problem and still suspect it has something to do with calls. While on a call and by design, notifications from other apps are muted. Supposed to return to normal after the call. Perhaps it stays latched to that setting intermittently.
    01-06-19 01:10 PM
    My K1 is on ABM658. Still have the problem and still suspect it has something to do with calls. While on a call and by design, notifications from other apps are muted. Supposed to return to normal after the call. Perhaps it stays latched to that setting intermittently.
    Do you share a list of applications you use? I think this error is caused by a specific application.
    01-06-19 01:24 PM
    Do you share a list of applications you use? I think this error is caused by a specific application.
    Apps I have notifications turned on for are: hub, whatsapp, textra, skype, and various travel apps
    01-06-19 01:35 PM
    I don't think it is a software problem anymore. because my K2 would make problems with the official version with ABL911. I installed ABM374 with autoloader. but after a while again the same error! Could this be a hardware problem?
    01-14-19 09:24 AM
    I had a similar issue and it turned out that the audible notifications somehow were switched to playing on the earpiece (and thus almost inaudible). A quick reboot fixed it, but also the second time it happend it was fixed by disconnecting from my Samsung S3 smartwatch then reconnecting. So not sure whether it was the app or something to do with Bluetooth. Hasn't happened again.

====================================
    8830 - 9630 - 9800 - 9700 - 9900 - Z10 - Passport - Priv - Key2
    By far, this is the best explanation. When I had a similar problem, I could hear notification over my Bluetooth headphones but not on the loudspeaker. I didn't try disconnecting the Sony smartwatch back then. I have also noticed that this issue happens mainly when we silent a call.
    02-04-19 03:22 AM
    I am also experiencing this glitch since I got my Key2 last autumn. I had registered a case with BB Support and after sending several bug report logs, BB concluded that they can not fix it and recommended I send my device for SW flash:
    "Since the issue is still being investigated and not really being common with all devices, we need to recommend that you send the device to the repair centre to have the software reinstalled. This is clearly not a hardware fault, that is why the operating system would need to be refreshed."
    It looks like there will not be a fix anytime soon.
    A representative going by the name of Victor was working on my case.
    03-25-19 03:37 AM
    Don't see a system UI app. I've had this problem since Oreo installation. reboot provides a temp fix. oddly enough, the notifications work if on Bluetooth or a Bluetooth speaker. if I'm using the phone I hear them, just not if not using phone or Bluetooth.
    03-25-19 06:23 AM
    I am also experiencing this glitch since I got my Key2 last autumn. I had registered a case with BB Support and after sending several bug report logs, BB concluded that they can not fix it and recommended I send my device for SW flash:
    "Since the issue is still being investigated and not really being common with all devices, we need to recommend that you send the device to the repair centre to have the software reinstalled. This is clearly not a hardware fault, that is why the operating system would need to be refreshed."
    It looks like there will not be a fix anytime soon.
    A representative going by the name of Victor was working on my case.
    I'm having the exact same issue and got the same answer from blackberry mobile support today.

Do you think a wipe with autoloader could fix this or not?
    03-25-19 06:24 AM
    I know the solution to that. I spent months with this.
    03-25-19 07:04 AM
    What is it?
    03-25-19 10:06 AM
    I know the solution to that. I spent months with this.
    Well, don't leave us in suspense, want is the solution.
    03-25-19 11:22 AM
    this is an error that arises with the notification coming during the phone call.
    I've installed Tasker to resolve this error.
    it now automatically switches the tasker to disturb mode during a phone call.
    After the call is finished, it goes back to normal mode. it provides the tasker commands. I didn't get any more errors after doing this.
    03-25-19 01:54 PM
    Thank you for the reply and solution. However this happens to me even without receiving any phone calls. It is not related to phone calls. It happens randomly and a restart doesnt even fix it. Thanks
    03-25-19 02:22 PM
    Thank you for the reply and solution. However this happens to me even without receiving any phone calls. It is not related to phone calls. It happens randomly and a restart doesnt even fix it. Thanks
    no. I know this error very well. I worked hard. There is a study in the notification channels and the error is occurring. the way to do this is to give commands with the tasker.
    03-26-19 12:31 AM
    I had the same problem but the sounds came back when I restarted the phone
    04-05-19 05:29 AM
106 12345