09-06-19 08:15 PM
    That's where I got mine from. I am guessing that the Amazon stock management system flagged this stock as being too old and needing to be shifted, hence the discount. They can't afford to have items taking up space that aren't selling.

I wonder how many of them they have left!
    09-06-19 11:38 PM
    I wonder if they refurbished the one I sent back and selling
    09-07-19 05:41 AM
    Australia, Amazon. From $1333 to $999.
    Way too expensive.
    John Albert likes this.
    09-07-19 05:58 AM
    Way too expensive.
    Not really, when you look at the cost of other flagships
    09-07-19 11:42 AM
    It's not a flagship in the true sense of the word though, PKB alone does not make it so.
    John Albert likes this.
    09-07-19 12:00 PM
    It's not a flagship in the true sense of the word though, PKB alone does not make it so.
    Did someone check? This may be third party re-sellers who are flipping them. It has been happening in the US.
    This is a thing.
    People buy up items that are scarce or limited edition and then resell them. They can sell them as new (because they are) for a mark up when the original stock runs out. At the very worst, they can usually re-cap their investment by selling for what they paid. But usually they manage to turn a profit. I have seen this happening in the US.
    09-07-19 02:18 PM
    Did someone check? This may be third party re-sellers who are flipping them. It has been happening in the US.
    This is a thing.
    People buy up items that are scarce or limited edition and then resell them. They can sell them as new (because they are) for a mark up when the original stock runs out. At the very worst, they can usually re-cap their investment by selling for what they paid. But usually they manage to turn a profit. I have seen this happening in the US.
    I believe the pricing in the OP was in $AUD so was in line and then reduced...
    09-07-19 02:49 PM
    I believe the pricing in the OP was in $AUD so was in line and then reduced...
    beware of the Australian version. A friend said some of the keys are the wrong way up.
    09-07-19 03:12 PM
    beware of the Australian version. A friend said some of the keys are the wrong way up.
    Maybe your friend drank too much foster's beer lol.
    09-07-19 03:21 PM
    Pictures or it didn't happen.
    09-07-19 08:48 PM
    I know of two units recently bought from Amazon Aus in the past week - and they are both perfect.
    Sigewif likes this.
    09-07-19 11:16 PM
    That's your opinion. I. Value the keyboard and it's features over the glass screen space and higher CPU. Also value the design on the phone, the back grip over slippery glass, and placement of buttons, and the texture power button and so forth. So value is what people perceive and appreciate.
    Sigewif likes this.
    09-08-19 02:37 AM
    I know of two units recently bought from Amazon Aus in the past week - and they are both perfect.
    Some people are so slow.
    upside down keys because they are in Australia. Come on😉🙃
    09-08-19 04:19 AM
    I think mine was the only one with a spacebar issue. Got a quick replacement, got a perfect one now.
    09-08-19 04:46 AM
    The genuine kangaroo leather case lined with koala fur is phenomenal though.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    09-08-19 05:00 AM
    Way too expensive.
    Exactly it's actually beyond absurd the pricing of this phone.
    09-08-19 10:12 AM
    It is not a flagship. It has an older chipset and it's a colour change for over a grand Canadian what a joke lol
    John Albert likes this.
    09-08-19 10:13 AM
    Maybe your friend drank too much foster's beer lol.
    Fosters is the nastiness beer on the face of god's green earth
    09-08-19 10:14 AM
    That's your opinion. I. Value the keyboard and it's features over the glass screen space and higher CPU. Also value the design on the phone, the back grip over slippery glass, and placement of buttons, and the texture power button and so forth. So value is what people perceive and appreciate.
    I totally agree with your definition of value. It’s your money and what you get out of it.
    09-08-19 11:09 AM
    I totally agree with your definition of value. It’s your money and what you get out of it.
    I agree. For starters, I will never get out of a slab what I get out of the pkb, especially the one I am enjoying on my KEY2.
    09-08-19 01:23 PM
    I agree. For starters, I will never get out of a slab what I get out of the pkb, especially the one I am enjoying on my KEY2.
    I’m the opposite but that’s what I consider value.
    09-08-19 02:18 PM