I have not received updates for at least a week. I have tried turning on auto update, clearing cache and data from play and services and remove/add Google account. Thanks for any replies.
    12-31-19 01:24 PM
    I have not received updates for at least a week. I have tried turning on auto update, clearing cache and data from play and services and remove/add Google account. Thanks for any replies.
    I noticed the same thing on my Pixel 3a. Maybe at Google they took someore days of leaves...Today btw I got an update of Telegram....
    12-31-19 01:44 PM
    Glad you got that one. Good point regarding the holidays, I've just never remembered this much time between any updates
    elfabio80 likes this.
    12-31-19 02:02 PM
    Christmas Holidays. I only had an update for 3 apps over the last week. And my guess that it isn't a Google thing, but this is due to the fact that most app companies don't have updates planned at this time of year.
    12-31-19 02:12 PM
    I detect a trend in the responses lol. Thanks guys and have a happy and healthy New Year.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    12-31-19 02:17 PM
    I've only had a few apps update this past week as well. I did get a Google Beta app update dated December 24 this past week however.

Bob
    12-31-19 02:29 PM
    This has been happening to my k2 and a few others have also mentioned it over this last month or two. When I have updates to update on the playstore if I try to download them I just get the download spinning wheel. Can you see updates on the playstore that you need? What happens if you try a 32 nd reboot?
    12-31-19 02:38 PM
    This has been happening to my k2 and a few others have also mentioned it over this last month or two. When I have updates to update on the playstore if I try to download them I just get the download spinning wheel. Can you see updates on the playstore that you need? What happens if you try a 32 nd reboot?
    No apps are present, like you, just the wheel of nothing. I did try the 32 reboot.
    12-31-19 04:07 PM
    I have been getting a fairy steady amount of updates. Not like just before Christmas when there was like 12 at once. Had 3 today.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    12-31-19 06:50 PM
    I have been getting a fairy steady amount of updates. Not like just before Christmas when there was like 12 at once. Had 3 today.

Reg
    Hi RegN, do you have the updates set to Auto update?
    01-01-20 04:42 AM
    Go to Settings - Apps.
    Look for PlayStore and clear the cache and data.
    Restart phone.

I had the same issue with the spinning downloading wheel but nothing is happening. The 3 steps resolved it.
    01-01-20 05:40 AM
    Go to Settings - Apps.
    Look for PlayStore and clear the cache and data.
    Restart phone.

I had the same issue with the spinning downloading wheel but nothing is happening. The 3 steps resolved it.
    Hi Michael thanks for the tip. I have already done this and yes it worked. However trying again a few hours later it was just back to the spinning wheel.
    01-01-20 05:45 AM
    Hi RegN, do you have the updates set to Auto update?
    Yes I do have it set to auto. I am bored sitting at home so actually manually check as well. The auto does seem slower but still has been working.

Reg
    01-01-20 08:08 AM
    Yes I do have it set to auto. I am bored sitting at home so actually manually check as well. The auto does seem slower but still has been working.

Reg
    Thanks for replying. I don't use the auto updates as I prefer to pick and choose which ones to update as I read the reviews beforehand. I've just done the 32nd reboot to get it to work. Even got the missing emails in the inbox that I seen on the priv and the passport.

Posted via my beautiful priv
    01-01-20 08:36 AM
    I received a Google update today. Guess it was my android security paranoia setting in.
    01-03-20 09:22 AM