Anyone else having issues with certain apps where the push notifications don't work on their Key2? I also had this issue on my S7, but it is worse since moving back to BlackBerry. Every device seems to have different settings for where to checkup on things like this, and to my knowledge on the Key2 that would be the Battery Optimization settings which I have 'off' for the apps in question.

Here are some of the apps I have issues with:
    -Cluster - no notifications at all. Same issue on my S7 and on my wife's Pixel 3a
    -Costco - I get the motivation to remind me that deals are expiring soon, but I never get the notification that new deals are posted
    -Wunderlist - I don't get notifications at all

All of those apps are set to notify, and I've disabled battery optimization. Then there are many other apps where notifications work just fine. Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this?
    08-04-19 04:18 PM
    I found a solution- go to manage automatic apps in power center. turn on the ones u want that are not sending notifications
    Denny_Crane likes this.
    10-11-19 03:16 PM
    I found a solution- go to manage automatic apps in power center. turn on the ones u want that are not sending notifications
    Thanks, I didn't even know about that app. Unfortunately the problem as were already on, but I did find another area of the app (Apps and Games) where I was able to put the apps in Performance mode. I'll see if this helps.
    10-11-19 11:29 PM