Just upgraded to the Key2 from my DTEK50, transferred over my data ,numbers etc via blackberry transfer app. Things like facebook,whattsapp etc are in my menu but not now up on home screen where they were on my DTEK50. Can i get them from my menu to home screen ? know its only one button to press to access them but been used to seeing them on screen
    Thanks
    05-11-19 04:22 PM
    Use your keyboard shortcuts. Either long or short press.

If you want to add the apps to home screen, open your app launcher and move them manually.
    05-11-19 04:26 PM
    Do you mean in App drawer but not on your home screen?
    You can easily drag them from App drawer to the home screen by long pressing each app. Is that why you want?
    05-11-19 07:31 PM
    Do you mean in App drawer but not on your home screen?
    You can easily drag them from App drawer to the home screen by long pressing each app. Is that why you want?
    Thank you. Just done it with my facebook app, says facebook (clone) but same so have it now on screen & original in app drawer,thanks for you help
    05-13-19 12:46 AM
    Thank you. Just done it with my facebook app, says facebook (clone) but same so have it now on screen & original in app drawer,thanks for you help
    Cloning is different. It now means you have two Facebook apps. Basically KeyTwo allows you to clone apps. For eg, if you have Whatsapp and when you long press on it to drag, it’ll show you Clone option at the top of the screen. This is very good feature when you want to use an app that does not allow multiple logins.

Normal shortcuts for home screen are easily done by just opening App drawer and dragging it to the home screen. It shouldn’t say “Clone” on it unless it was a shortcut of a clone.

Hope that helps.

ps: I don’t have a KeyTwo and more so cannot show you visually.
    05-13-19 12:58 AM
    Sorted thank you. Anyone know when using keypad where the abbreviated and button is can't find it lol
    05-13-19 05:08 AM
    no, only shortcut ...pure elegance
    06-26-19 04:42 AM