Hello,

Anyone using the Tetded case has noticed that the phone rattles whenever there's vibration under silent mode?

The rattle drastic reduce when I take the phone out of the case.

I was wondering if it's the design of the case that's amplifying the rattle..
    08-24-18 05:30 AM
    Hello,

Anyone using the Tetded case has noticed that the phone rattles whenever there's vibration under silent mode?

this is not possible.
    08-24-18 05:43 AM
    Hello,

Are you sure you don't live in an area with frequent trembles?

On a more helpful approach, did you check if the case was well put on in every corner? I remember I was using one of them and after 2 or 3 min I realized that one corner wasn't all the way down resting on the case... I guess this could make the phone rattles more...
    08-24-18 08:47 AM
    Are you sure you don't live in an area with frequent trembles?

On a more helpful approach, did you check if the case was well put on in every corner? I remember I was using one of them and after 2 or 3 min I realized that one corner wasn't all the way down resting on the case... I guess this could make the phone rattles more...
    Could be caused by the same thing (Graboids) that causes the tremors in Tremors 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
    08-24-18 11:57 AM