I'm looking to leave Verizon, Consumer Cellular works great in my area, and it will save me about $70 a month to switch all three of my lines over to them. Has anybody had any problems using Consumer Cellular with the key2 le? Consumer Cellular says my phone will be accepted, and it was always an unlocked phone, but I just don't want to start the process if it won't work. Any help or hints would be greatly appreciated.
    06-13-21 01:34 PM
    I'm looking to leave Verizon, Consumer Cellular works great in my area, and it will save me about $70 a month to switch all three of my lines over to them. Has anybody had any problems using Consumer Cellular with the key2 le? Consumer Cellular says my phone will be accepted, and it was always an unlocked phone, but I just don't want to start the process if it won't work. Any help or hints would be greatly appreciated.
    Have them send you a SIM to use for testing out their coverage. If possible, most of the MVNO resellers like CC, use more than one network. Ask them if VZW is an option for you.
    06-13-21 02:37 PM
    thanks. they mention AT&T and T-Mobile, so it will probably work on my other two phones, but you know... BlackBerry. LOL
    06-13-21 02:49 PM
    thanks. they mention AT&T and T-Mobile, so it will probably work on my other two phones, but you know... BlackBerry. LOL
    The Key2 LE should be OK with either AT&T or TMO networks but you need to see which is better coverage and if either matches VZW coverage. I'm pretty sure, they'll have a rough idea by your physical address but I'd try a SIM for each and test your daily usage footprint at least for a couple days each before switching over your number and losing your VZW account if that serves your purposes well now. Spotty or less coverage isn't really saving money.
    06-13-21 03:22 PM
    I have three phones on VZW. Whats the out the door total cost for three phones on CC
    06-14-21 04:08 AM
    For 3 lines, (bring your own phone), unlimited talk and text on all lines, their prices start at $20 per phone For 3 gb of shared data, to $30 per phone For unlimited data. the price goes up a bit for less than 3 lines. The max amount of phones per account is 3. they are running a promo for a $25 credit per line before 6/30 for the first month. and they also have an AARP discount if u are of the age. https://www.consumercellular.com/shopping/choose/plan
    06-14-21 07:13 AM
    For 3 lines, (bring your own phone), unlimited talk and text on all lines, their prices start at $20 per phone For 3 gb of shared data, to $30 per phone For unlimited data. the price goes up a bit for less than 3 lines. The max amount of phones per account is 3. they are running a promo for a $25 credit per line before 6/30 for the first month. and they also have an AARP discount if u are of the age. https://www.consumercellular.com/shopping/choose/plan
    Good info. Thanks for the reply. Right now I have 3 lines with unlimted. There is a iphone 12 promax with 11.00 monthly warranty fee on my bill. I am in roughly 145.00 a month.
    06-14-21 10:27 PM