Apparently it's not on their site or in the system yet

My phone is just sitting there uselessly as my keyone falls apart!!!! This is really annoying. How can they release a phone that they can't sell???? Wtf

Edit: apparently they can't sell them until tomorrow due to a "pricing" issue

Ok then Rogers.
    Last edited by velkod; 07-06-18 at 03:18 PM.
    07-06-18 03:06 PM
    i saw three brand new KEY2's at the Bowmanville, Ontario Rogers Store in the Clarington Corners Plaza, probably still have all 3
    07-06-18 03:27 PM
    i saw three brand new KEY2's at the Bowmanville, Ontario Rogers Store in the Clarington Corners Plaza, probably still have all 3
    Ya, my store has one also, I just can purchase and complete transaction for some reason. Square one has 4 n can't sell till tomorrow also
    07-06-18 03:33 PM
    I got one today!
    using it right now
    07-06-18 03:47 PM
    Same problem. Went to 2 different stores -- they had the phones but when they take them out to scan them the Rogers system won't accept the IMEI. The stores called head office and said it is a problem with the Rogers system.
    07-06-18 03:56 PM
    So pissed same issue here in Montreal. Can't sell it till hopefully tomorrow and even at that they can guarantee it
    07-06-18 03:57 PM
    I got one today!
    using it right now
    From Rogers?
    07-06-18 08:00 PM
    Same problem. Went to 2 different stores -- they had the phones but when they take them out to scan them the Rogers system won't accept the IMEI. The stores called head office and said it is a problem with the Rogers system.
    I know that Rogers had the EXACT same issue with S8 & S8+, the IMEI's weren't in the system for the devices that were shipped to the store. Those like me who shipped their K2's to their house have no issues.
    Last edited by S2G-Unit; 07-06-18 at 11:11 PM.
    07-06-18 09:59 PM
    I just received my key2 from rogersAnyone on Rogers successfully pick up a KEY2 today??-20180706_174549.jpg
    07-06-18 10:20 PM
    From Rogers?
    Yes!
    07-06-18 10:22 PM
    Yes!
    Me too, I'm curious to see if you have any of the issues I & some others have noticed.

"
    -I have noticed a double type issue once so far, even after the Play Store update.

-The other thing I found odd was that my recent apps button is clearly more dim than the 2 other capacitive buttons on the phone.

-The keyboard swiping/scroll lag reviewers have noticed is also present on my phone.

Anybody else with that issue?"
    07-06-18 11:13 PM
    My big question for you guys that got theirs from Rogers is does the WiFi Calling work?

I used my buddies KEYtwo tonight that he got from Bell today and what a difference in typing compared to KEYone I'm impressed and the power button on the right side is much better as well. But I need WiFi Calling as reception where I live is ****.
    07-07-18 12:12 AM
    My big question for you guys that got theirs from Rogers is does the WiFi Calling work?

I used my buddies KEYtwo tonight that he got from Bell today and what a difference in typing compared to KEYone I'm impressed and the power button on the right side is much better as well. But I need WiFi Calling as reception where I live is ****.
    I've haven't used wifi calling since my Q5 years ago. What are the advantages of wifi calling? To use wifi when your cell tower signal is low when making calls?
    07-07-18 12:21 AM
    I've haven't used wifi calling since my Q5 years ago. What are the advantages of wifi calling? To use wifi when your cell tower signal is low when making calls?
    Yes, coverage in low coverage / remote areas as well as enhanced call quality, when available.
    velkod likes this.
    07-07-18 12:26 AM
    Yes, coverage in low coverage / remote areas as well as enhanced call quality, when available.
    So I'm guessing I need to call Rogers to add the feature to my account?
    07-07-18 12:29 AM
    I'm really sorry. I don't know how Rogers provisioning works. I defer to others' expertise...
    07-07-18 12:34 AM
    In theory it should be there if available I think. On my Note 8 with Rogers it was just available from the start but not on KEYone yet which is one of the reasons I got the Note.

Like the others said it uses WiFi to transmit calls instead of cell towers so inside my house I have really bad cell signal but with WiFi Calling calls are super clear, same with my office so for business since I work from home a lot it's a requirement.
    07-07-18 12:35 AM
    This is where it shows up on my Note 8.
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone on Rogers successfully pick up a KEY2 today??-20180707_013627.jpg  
    07-07-18 12:37 AM
    on ATT, you can log into your account and if the biller determines that you are running a wifi calling-enabled and eligible device, you will be given the option to add features to your line, including HD Voice/Wifi calling.

(at att, WiFi calling is bundled with HD Voice, so there's only one option)

when the feature is added, five minutes and a restart later, the option should become available... (NOT for aftermarket android)
    07-07-18 12:44 AM
    I know that Rogers had the EXACT same issue with S8 & S8+, the IMEI's weren't in the system for the devices that were shipped to the store. Those like me who shipped their K2's to their house have no issues.
    Incorrect. There's nothing to purchase to send out. I had it reserved to be sent to my house too and never got a confirmation cuz of the issue so I canceled
    07-07-18 12:53 AM
    I just received my key2 from rogersClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20180706_174549.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	437606
    To be fair, nothing there says Rogers lol
    07-07-18 12:58 AM
    Incorrect. There's nothing to purchase to send out. I had it reserved to be sent to my house too and never got a confirmation cuz of the issue so I canceled
    I did the pay now get it faster with Rogers & never heard anything for weeks. Yesterday, I got the an email confirming IMEI change & then later last night I got a shipping confirmation with tracking#. I received my Key2 from Rogers at 4:30pm this afternoon.

The IMEI issue is also what happened for the S8 launch with Rogers. Those who shipped it to the store via device reservation had to wait an extra few days while IMEI's were added to the system.

With the S8 launch, those who shipped their S8 to their home or office had no issues, the phone & IMEI was activated before shipping.

See here, give or take around this page people are discussing the issue of the stores not being able to activate the devices:
    Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Ques... - Page 136 - Rogers Community
    07-07-18 01:24 AM
    I did the pay now get it faster with Rogers & never heard anything for weeks. Yesterday, I got the an email confirming IMEI change & then later last night I got a shipping confirmation with tracking#. I received my Key2 from Rogers at 4:30pm this afternoon.

The IMEI issue is also what happened for the S8 launch with Rogers. Those who shipped it to the store via device reservation had to wait an extra few days while IMEI's were added to the system.

With the S8 launch, those who shipped their S8 to their home or office had no issues, the phone & IMEI was activated before shipping.

See here, give or take around this page people are discussing the issue of the stores not being able to activate the devices:
    Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Ques... - Page 136 - Rogers Community
    I don't think it's the imei issue. When I called Roger Square One they said it was a pricing issue and couldn't sell till tomorrow (today) now

I asked Rogers and bbmobile on twitter and never got an answer so, who knows
    07-07-18 01:27 AM
    I don't understand how Roger's system is so poorly setup for these things. The no confirmation thing has been going on for a while it seems. I never got any news until last night.

My dad got fedup with his Priv & got a P20 two weeks ago. We did the upgrade online & never heard a thing or got an email other than order confirmation. The next day the phone showed up.

Same thing for my mom, she hated her Priv & got a P10 at the begining of May. We never heard anything from Rogers, called 2 days later & the phone was left at a "UPS access point". So we never got shipping details from Rogers & on top of that the driver never even came to the house, he went directly to his access point.
    07-07-18 01:29 AM
    I don't think it's the imei issue. When I called Roger Square One they said it was a pricing issue and couldn't sell till tomorrow (today) now

I asked Rogers and bbmobile on twitter and never got an answer so, who knows
    Who knows, maybe a Key2 will randomly show up ala Rogers fashion. It really sucks because friends who shipped/reserved an S8 for instore pickup had the same issue & had to wait a few more days. It's really ridiculous & according to the Rogers forum, it's the same thing with many phone launches.

Hopefully, one will show up tomorrow for you at your house.
    velkod likes this.
    07-07-18 01:31 AM
40 12