As the title says. I like the black, but I haven't taken the plastic off yet, as I'm toying with just going to Walmart and getting the Silver one instead. Anyone get a silver one from any dealer yesterday?
    07-07-18 10:12 AM
    As the title says. I like the black, but I haven't taken the plastic off yet, as I'm toying with just going to Walmart and getting the Silver one instead. Anyone get a silver one from any dealer yesterday?
    Carriers only had black available. Just like you,i really want silver. So I just posted my Key2 on kijiji.
    07-07-18 11:14 AM
    Carriers only had black available. Just like you,i really want silver. So I just posted my Key2 on kijiji.
    I just got mine yesterday. I'm going to return it and get a silver one instead. I just like the overall look of the silver model better.
    07-07-18 11:41 AM
    Walmart pre-orders are up for Canada, but of course, not shipping until the 16th. - https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=fHKd__1D
    07-07-18 12:43 PM
    Can only imagine how it must have gone down between BlackBerry Mobile and the carriers:

BlackBerry Mobile: "Well if you're only going to sell one at launch, might as well be the flashier, more premium-looking Silver handset, as it'll likely sell more."

Carriers: "Nah, can't risk it. We'll take a few of the uglier ones and see how that goes."

Posted via CB10
    ppeters914, wolfpacal and Aneres11 like this.
    07-07-18 01:06 PM
    Walmart pre-orders are up for Canada, but of course, not shipping until the 16th. - https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=fHKd__1D
    Are they like everyone else? "We don't charge your card until shipping, BUT, we place a hold off of the available credit". I just don't want to have them put an almost $1K hold on my card, and then, if for any reason, they don't have them to ship on the 16th, the hold could be on there for God knows how long. I like using Paypal, as it comes with "Pay after delivery". Just not sure if places like Walmart take that as payment. Blueshop does take Paypal, but I think they take the funds from either your bank account or put the hold on your CC right away. Not sure if you can do "Pay after delivery" with Blueshop.
    07-07-18 03:17 PM
    Blueshop does take Paypal, but I think they take the funds from either your bank account or put the hold on your CC right away. Not sure if you can do "Pay after delivery" with Blueshop.
    From the order notification I received from Blueshop:

"Your order contains out-of-stock items!

Orders are held until they can ship complete. Your credit card won't be charged until your order ships."

I payed with PayPal.

Richard

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2205
    07-07-18 03:23 PM
    From the order notification I received from Blueshop:

"Your order contains out-of-stock items!

Orders are held until they can ship complete. Your credit card won't be charged until your order ships."

I payed with PayPal.

Richard

Thanks for the reply. I know that part, I was just wondering if prior to there being a "posted transaction" on your CC, ie, the phone ships and the payment is complete, prior to that, does the vendor still take essentially $937 off of your total available credit from your card. For me it's not an issue of the payment going through, I was just thinking if I want a "hold" placed against my available credit for such a large amount.
    BTW, I just tried Blushop, it says the Key 2 Silver is "in stock".
    07-07-18 03:26 PM
    I just went through with Blueshop. Paid with Paypal. CC linked to PP account. Authorized charge for $937 already deducted from my available credit. Guess I answered my own question. Thank God I didn't set up the black K2 I got from Bell yesterday. It's going back Monday. Stickers still on it.
    07-07-18 03:40 PM
    I just went through with Blueshop. Paid with Paypal. CC linked to PP account. Authorized charge for $937 already deducted from my available credit. Guess I answered my own question. Thank God I didn't set up the black K2 I got from Bell yesterday. It's going back Monday. Stickers still on it.
    I see what you mean. My Visa is also linked to my PayPal and checking my available credit is that it has also been decreased. Not really a concern for me as I have plenty of room on my CC which is paid up except for this Blueshop order and one other small purchase which will be paid up by the time my next statement comes out. I realize though that this could be a concern for some.

I originally wanted the black version but the silver one is definitely growing on me after checking out a few more photos and YouTube videos of the silver edition.

Richard

wolfpacal likes this.
    07-07-18 04:06 PM