My calls are all of a sudden dropping on my key2 and att network...remind me of the time this occurred on the Priv on the same network.
    Bob80220 likes this.
    11-10-18 04:48 PM
    My calls are all of a sudden dropping on my key2 and att network...remind me of the time this occurred on the Priv on the same network.
    I'm on AT&T in Denver with a KEY2 and I haven't experienced any issues with dropped calls. All is good here... 👍

Bob
    11-10-18 05:04 PM
    No issues for me. did a few conference calls for over an hour and did not have any issues.
    11-10-18 10:39 PM
    Yes, dropped calls, echos during calls, unable to connect even with 5 bars. I wish I had a better carrier option for unlocked phones. I left AT&T before when the iPhone craze started, it was waaaay worse then.
    11-11-18 10:58 AM
    Yes, dropped calls, echos during calls, unable to connect even with 5 bars. I wish I had a better carrier option for unlocked phones. I left AT&T before when the iPhone craze started, it was waaaay worse then.
    Other than some call clarity issues, primarily between my KEY2 and iPhones because of the lack of support from AT&T with VoLTE on the KEY2. I'm not experiencing echo, dropped calls, and I consistently get 5 bars of 4G LTE on AT&T here in Denver.

It may come as a surprise to you, but all carriers have issues... as do smartphone devices regardless of the manufacturer. It's simply not a perfect world.

Bob
    11-11-18 11:58 AM
    thanks all. hoping it;s just an Orlando thing since it wasn't occurring in South Florida
    11-11-18 07:46 PM
    thanks all. hoping it;s just an Orlando thing since it wasn't occurring in South Florida
    Have you contacted AT&T?
    11-11-18 09:39 PM
    It may come as a surprise to you, but all carriers have issues... as do smartphone devices regardless of the manufacturer. It's simply not a perfect world.

Bob

I've been with Sprint and Verizon in the past, both have better voice service.
    11-11-18 10:10 PM
    I've been with Sprint and Verizon in the past, both have better voice service.
    I've alway had very good voice service with AT&T and over the last 3 years in particular with my PRIV that AT&T supported with HD Voice. My only issue with voice clarity currently is AT&T does not support VoLTE/HD Voice on the Key2.

Bob
    11-11-18 10:18 PM
    Used the same AT&T Sim card on my keyone while it had it's own signal problems with weak antennas just reaching 2-3 bars at max while living in San Jose. Had problems with the first silver keyone, the other end couldn't hear me at all, replaced that but there were some issues with the call quality of keyone.

But I'm using the same Sim card in the key2 and haven't faced a single call quality or bar issue at all.
    11-12-18 05:09 PM
    Get the "Mark the Spot" app (free). Report the dropped calls to AT&T. Sometimes it's local tower problems, other times, it's the handset.
    11-15-18 02:29 PM