July 6th the Key2 is released and I feel like a kid lol. I also found out I get 100 dollars off the phone that I am using towards my early upgrade fee off 233. Plus I am going to sell my keyone for 300-400 so I'm pumped for this phone! It's like Xmas early!
    06-24-18 03:12 PM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Most promising pkb phone in years..best since b9900,Passport I would say...

Posted via CB10
    06-24-18 03:31 PM
    As long as it works as advertised and has no issues it will sell to the blackberry and PKB faithful. As far as selling to anyone else Blackberry needs to promote the phone once it’s released.
    tazcubed likes this.
    06-25-18 06:19 AM
    My reaction too when I saw the device. Let's hope it fulfills every promise.
    06-25-18 06:35 AM
    For those in the US its still almost 3 weeks until launch. I’m still getting it but my excitement has tempered due to the 5 week availability delay. Just terrible marketing. If you want a lesson in how to kill any hype, follow the TCL playbook.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    06-25-18 07:09 AM
    I'm pretty hyped about it. I've already had the opportunity to be hands on with it. It's pretty much everything that the KEYone should have been . It actually is getting me excited about the key3. I'm looking forward to leaks about how they have improved on the key2
    cckgz4 likes this.
    06-25-18 07:09 AM
    For those in the US its still almost 3 weeks until launch. I’m still getting it but my excitement has tempered due to the 5 week availability delay. Just terrible marketing. If you want a lesson in how to kill any hype, follow the TCL playbook.
    If buying a new $650 phone is a good decision on June 7, it should still be a good decision on July 6. LOL.

It's not like phones are an impulse buy for most people.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    06-25-18 07:35 AM
    If buying a new $650 phone is a good decision on June 7, it should still be a good decision on July 6. LOL.

It's not like phones are an impulse buy for most people.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Ha ha. You don’t know me very well....plus it’s July 13
    06-25-18 08:05 AM
    We need full reviews on YouTube now to get us over the line. Have done all the unboxing and first impression videos
    06-25-18 08:10 AM
    Let the early adopters discover the bugs first. So glad I waited for a K1 build with screen adhesive.
    06-25-18 08:44 AM
    We need full reviews on YouTube now to get us over the line. Have done all the unboxing and first impression videos
    Yes, it is good to have the benefit of the full reviews before buying.
    06-25-18 09:23 AM
    Yes, it is good to have the benefit of the full reviews before buying.
    Oh this is not to influence whether I buy or not, this is just to keep me entertained until mine gets delivered
    06-25-18 09:31 AM
    Yes, I'm a little giddy. I'm not sire when I will actually be able to get the KEY² since I'm with Telus, but have pre-ordered with cendirect.
    06-25-18 10:13 AM
    Ummm, not really. I have no argument with the KEY2: I really like what I read. I would buy it if I wasn't just pretty satisfied with my KEYone. I don't see enough improvements in the KEY2 to warrant a purchase. Keyboard -- check. Hub -- check. Good enough camera -- check. Some added security -- check. Both the KEYone and KEY2 look like very good options to anyone looking for a PKB phone. The Speed Key looks interesting but not critical. I don't seem to have much lag. The notification button ($) looks good, but I already have that resolved with an app called "Show Notifications," the icon of which I put in the lower right part of the dock. And so on. But I'm eager to hear how people like it and I'll consider it in the future.
    06-25-18 02:21 PM
    Ummm, not really. I have no argument with the KEY2: I really like what I read. I would buy it if I wasn't just pretty satisfied with my KEYone. I don't see enough improvements in the KEY2 to warrant a purchase. Keyboard -- check. Hub -- check. Good enough camera -- check. Some added security -- check. Both the KEYone and KEY2 look like very good options to anyone looking for a PKB phone. The Speed Key looks interesting but not critical. I don't seem to have much lag. The notification button ($) looks good, but I already have that resolved with an app called "Show Notifications," the icon of which I put in the lower right part of the dock. And so on. But I'm eager to hear how people like it and I'll consider it in the future.
    Hopefully $ key customizations will come to the KEYᵒⁿᵉ with Oreo and we won't have to use apps the require Accessibility Service.
    06-25-18 06:31 PM
    As long as it works as advertised and has no issues it will sell to the blackberry and PKB faithful. As far as selling to anyone else Blackberry needs to promote the phone once it’s released.
    I think that the price of the phone guarantees that TCL cares ONLY about selling to the BlackBerry and pkb faithful.
    06-25-18 07:58 PM
    I hated that the phones were not available for purchase the following day from the NYC launch event.

I even emailed them, saying the lack of communication & the fact the phones weren't even available at launch was very frustrating.
    anon(4297019) likes this.
    06-25-18 08:03 PM
    I hated that the phones were not available for purchase the following day from the NYC launch event.

I even emailed them, saying the lack of communication & the fact the phones weren't even available at launch was very frustrating.
    Hey this "brand" is just trying to stay afloat at the time being. Yes we want the brand to flourish but what do they have to do? Make a million phones before release without any idea how it's going to sell? Patience, if the Key² sells a million then maybe that would provide some marketing cash/potential. The original BB10 phones were made in the millions and ended up in the dump after that Super Bowl commercial!
    06-25-18 11:52 PM
    I'm excited...but I'm that way for most BlackBerry devices.
    06-26-18 02:03 AM
    me

I am giddy
    06-26-18 03:24 AM
    Most promising pkb phone in years..best since b9900,Passport I would say...

Posted via CB10
    I'll second this!
    06-26-18 06:35 AM
    I'll save being giddy to ever meeting one of the remaining Beatles or Ian Anderson. The last time I was "giddy" was standing 5 feet away from Salvador Dali on a sidewalk in New York City. That was around 42 years ago.
    Never over a phone.
    Kraeutermann likes this.
    06-26-18 08:19 AM
    What's the likelihood we get our hands on the Key2 before the official sale date of July 13th if we pre-order??
    06-26-18 09:23 AM