Post here! Was CBK there? Was he sober LOL!
    06-29-18 05:03 PM
    He came at 9 and gave away about 5 phones. Didnt look too drunk to me.

Very nice venue and event. Good turnout, generous drink tokens, good food and a nice goody bag at the end.

Enjoyed my evening.
    06-29-18 05:18 PM
    Wish I could have made it ๐Ÿ˜” was stuck on the M25 from 4 till 8PM.

Any news regarding the dual-sim coming to UK?
    06-29-18 05:33 PM
    CBK was there and he was really nice. was nice to meet Kevin in person. the event was at The Ned and it's a smashing location
    06-30-18 01:36 PM
    Awesome event. I would say easily over 100 people, if not 200.
    Excellent venue, very lavish. Drinks on arrival and a few more throughout the evening. Live music by 2 talented bands added to the atmosphere.
    Black and Silver KEY2 demo units were available to try throughout the evening with blackberry personnel on hand to answer all your questions.
    I noticed quite a few people were rocking KEY2's. Still can't make up my mind which colour to choose, seriously, they both look stunning.
    Kevin was there and I spent a few minutes catching up with him. He is rocking a Silver KEY2.
    Had to leave by 9.15 as I had a train to catch, however I know the evening was scheduled to finished at 10.00.

Great event! Great to see BlackBerry /TCL pushing forward and listening to customer concerns / improvements to the KEY1. What the KEY3 will look like is anyone's guess. Oh, I'm sure they'll be tweaking the camera software to ensure the issues people are experiencing currently are removed / greatly improved upon.

WELL DONE BlackBerry on putting on a superb event. I hope the love and positivity displayed by the many people that attended the event is reflected in KEY2 sales!
    06-30-18 06:13 PM
    Awesome event. I would say easily over 100 people, if not 200.
    Excellent venue, very lavish. Drinks on arrival and a few more throughout the evening. Live music by 2 talented bands added to the atmosphere.
    Black and Silver KEY2 demo units were available to try throughout the evening with blackberry personnel on hand to answer all your questions.
    I noticed quite a few people were rocking KEY2's. Still can't make up my mind which colour to choose, seriously, they both look stunning.
    Kevin was there and I spent a few minutes catching up with him. He is rocking a Silver KEY2.
    Had to leave by 9.15 as I had a train to catch, however I know the evening was scheduled to finished at 10.00.

Great event! Great to see BlackBerry /TCL pushing forward and listening to customer concerns / improvements to the KEY1. What the KEY3 will look like is anyone's guess. Oh, I'm sure they'll be tweaking the camera software to ensure the issues people are experiencing currently are removed / greatly improved upon.

WELL DONE BlackBerry on putting on a superb event. I hope the love and positivity displayed by the many people that attended the event is reflected in KEY2 sales!
    Any news on the dual-sim coming to the UK ??
    07-01-18 04:00 AM
    Any news on the dual-sim coming to the UK ??
    You beat me to the question haha
    herr_tan likes this.
    07-01-18 04:08 AM
    I'd say the dual sim will come. The Key1 was and the Key2 should too. I'll try and check and let you know if possible.
    herr_tan likes this.
    07-01-18 11:48 PM
    I'm waiting for the Crackberry report. Would've liked to have gone. Did anyone notice any problems on the demo phones?
    07-02-18 01:45 AM
    I'm waiting for the Crackberry report. Would've liked to have gone. Did anyone notice any problems on the demo phones?
    Nope the demo phones were absolutely mint and no issues observed. All was fine and fast! The speed and switching was insane. Hope that helps you
    07-03-18 01:47 PM
    Nope the demo phones were absolutely mint and no issues observed. All was fine and fast! The speed and switching was insane. Hope that helps you
    At least they got that right!!! But no write-up a week after the event. Not typical...
    Come on chaps!
    07-06-18 04:36 AM
    dual sim would be perfect for the UK drug dealers. secure plus one number for personal and one for business
    07-06-18 05:00 AM
    dual sim would be perfect for the UK drug dealers. secure plus one number for personal and one for business
    Yes indeed. Locker for those private connects ๐Ÿ˜..

Or for professionals with an international role and for who productivity and battery are key and also hate having 2 phones (especially an iPhone) like myself.
    07-06-18 05:33 PM
    in the end, a short but very polished video report of the event
    07-07-18 01:26 AM