I think that if one were coming, we'd all know about it by now.
    I think if TCL KNEW one was coming, we'd know. They may not have decided yet, pending discussion with BlackBerry Limited. We really don't know what the outstanding terms are in that agreement.
    RWIndiana likes this.
    09-09-19 07:51 PM
    I can't imagine not having a BlackBerry phone, but I'm considering getting a Huawei Mate 20 X for the big screen.
    09-18-19 07:36 AM
    on BlackBerry's main facebook page they stated "keynote announcement" for the upcoming security conference October 23rd.

Could "keynote" be the name of the anticipated key3?
    09-18-19 05:52 PM
    on BlackBerry's main facebook page they stated "keynote announcement" for the upcoming security conference October 23rd.

NO
    09-18-19 06:04 PM

Not a chance in hell. Move on. Blackberry Mobile is dead.
    09-19-19 10:20 AM
    BBMO isn't completely dead. There are still active profiles on LinkedIn listing BBMO as their employers. Granted, some people don't update their profiles when they're laid off, but there are people still working for BBMO who will be snapped up pretty quickly if they ever find themselves unemployed.
    09-19-19 07:56 PM
    BBMO isn't completely dead. There are still active profiles on LinkedIn listing BBMO as their employers. Granted, some people don't update their profiles when they're laid off, but there are people still working for BBMO who will be snapped up pretty quickly if they ever find themselves unemployed.
    BlackBerry Mobile is actively posting on Instagram as well.
    09-19-19 10:05 PM
    BlackBerry Mobile is actively posting on Instagram as well.
    Are they actual live human posts or automated robo type posts? I use social media services that post approved communications for prospects and clients. I terminated a contract 6/15 effective 7/1 that was still posting as of Labor Day so even though I was no longer affiliated, it did appear otherwise.
    09-20-19 01:31 PM
    Are they actual live human posts or automated robo type posts? I use social media services that post approved communications for prospects and clients. I terminated a contract 6/15 effective 7/1 that was still posting as of Labor Day so even though I was no longer affiliated, it did appear otherwise.
    I have had interaction with BB Mobile in direct messaging on their Instagram page quite recently.

Dialogue about things we don't know, constantly coming from a negative angle instead of from a neutral angle has an undermining effect. It gets worrisome after a while.
    There were those who were sure Best Buy, US, wasn't going to carry BlackBerry Mobile phones anymore and were done with them--and now they have stock in again.
    09-21-19 03:25 AM
    The Instagram page is active and interactive.

Not a Bot.
    See the screen shot.
    Go check it out
    If you're still in doubt. Is any KEY3 in sight?-notable-00050.jpg
    09-21-19 04:11 AM
    So when it is “official” and Blackberry mobile is known to be defunct, what happens to these forums, i know after the 6 months of crying is over, what will everyone do for discussion?
    09-21-19 05:10 AM
    The few online stores are dumping at the moment the last devices. They announced it wil be the last ones and gone is gone. Prices are 100 euro cheaper now and even there will be a key3 ? I don''t have the idea these stores gone sell any bb device again. So is there a market
    09-21-19 05:11 AM
    I have had interaction with BB Mobile in direct messaging on their Instagram page quite recently.

Dialogue about things we don't know, constantly coming from a negative angle instead of from a neutral angle has an undermining effect. It gets worrisome after a while.
    There were those who were sure Best Buy, US, wasn't going to carry BlackBerry Mobile phones anymore and were done with them--and now they have stock in again.
    That’s great except:
    1. Speaking with a person via DM at BBMo isn’t proof of anything regarding the current or future anyway. BBMo is still answering the phone too.
    2. I was simply making an observation about social media postings and how they’re automated by professional companies for hire and if such is the case with BBMo right now. Your post I replied to wasn't about DM, it was about postings. My question was simply human or bot? Seems neutral to me....
    09-21-19 07:00 AM
    The Instagram page is active and interactive.

Not a Bot.
    See the screen shot.
    Go check it out
    If you're still in doubt. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOTABLE-00050.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	446192
    I see that one. I was referring to all the marketing posts that are generalized and there’s no interaction to simple questions. In the beginning, you’d see typical CSR responses and those seem to be way fewer, almost nonexistent. That’s why I asked the question. A neutral question due to so much inactivity.
    09-21-19 07:21 AM
    That’s great except:
    1. Speaking with a person via DM at BBMo isn’t proof of anything regarding the current or future anyway. BBMo is still answering the phone too.
    2. I was simply making an observation about social media postings and how they’re automated by professional companies for hire and if such is the case with BBMo right now. Your post I replied to wasn't about DM, it was about postings. My question was simply human or bot? Seems neutral to me....
    Speaking with them via DM regarding their posts on Instagram definitely shows the posts are not bot postings. That was my point. Suggesting it could be a bot came across as a negative counter comment or an off the cuff remark from someone who had not checked it out. It therefore struck me as implying a negative (or an un-merited criticism) rather than being neutral. My comment wasn't about their current status or future.
    09-21-19 12:37 PM
    Speaking with them via DM regarding their posts on Instagram definitely shows the posts are not bot postings. That was my point. Suggesting it could be a bot came across as a negative counter comment or an off the cuff remark from someone who had not checked it out. It therefore struck me as implying a negative (or an un-merited criticism) rather than being neutral. My comment wasn't about their current status or future.
    You do realize that regardless of their situation, bot marketing posts are done by many companies that outsource their entire social media as part of not having internal marketing department.

That’s all I was asking for was I hadn’t logged into my Instagram account lately. It seems that if one’s not positive than one’s considered negative. The actual interest for me is that I do use bot postings for regulatory compliance reasons in my retirement practice.

I’m a BlackBerry fan more than most as I’m carrying around two WiFi only KEYones because I refuse to let go, seriously. I’m not happy about the situation but our discussions aren’t going to change what I fear are dire straits.
    09-21-19 01:09 PM
    That’s great except:
    I connected with and exchanged messages with a BBMo employee in LinkedIn within the past few days.

This isn't proof of what may happen in the future. Only that the doors aren't closed just yet.
    09-21-19 10:51 PM
    You do realize that regardless of their situation, bot marketing posts are done by many companies that outsource their entire social media as part of not having internal marketing department.

That’s all I was asking for was I hadn’t logged into my Instagram account lately. It seems that if one’s not positive than one’s considered negative. The actual interest for me is that I do use bot postings for regulatory compliance reasons in my retirement practice.

I’m a BlackBerry fan more than most as I’m carrying around two WiFi only KEYones because I refuse to let go, seriously. I’m not happy about the situation but our discussions aren’t going to change what I fear are dire straits.
    It doesn't take much to check whether there is interaction with people on their page. There are interactions also in their IG comments. It is easy enough to do before putting forth that they might have an unmonitored bot. I find it an encouraging sign to see that they interact there on IG.
    09-22-19 10:17 AM
    Aren't YOU just a ray of sunshine?

Reminds me of Claire.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    09-22-19 06:58 PM
    Aren't YOU just a ray of sunshine?

Reminds me of Claire.
    Yep!
    09-27-19 04:56 AM
    Unlesss.....?!?!.... we save #samsung from the abyss of success.. and

Posted via CB10
    10-02-19 05:32 PM
696 ... 262728