I feel idiotic even asking but... Where did you find one? In the USA I have been searching online/retailers for several months. (No, I don't trust a random seller unloading used/unlocked phones on Amazon.) BestBuy seems to have dropped the BB line altogether. (I've visited 5 stores in 3 different states in the past 30 days and everyone says "No, we just took down our display model. No, we don't have any more BlackBerries en route." You know you're in trouble when they replace your phone model with a Nokia. (Yes, I'm serious.)
    And what's wrong with Nokia?
    Nokia used to have a way better situation and way more popularity and sales numbers than BlackBerry even during its worst days!
    08-13-19 10:31 PM
    I feel idiotic even asking but... Where did you find one? In the USA I have been searching online/retailers for several months. (No, I don't trust a random seller unloading used/unlocked phones on Amazon.) BestBuy seems to have dropped the BB line altogether. (I've visited 5 stores in 3 different states in the past 30 days and everyone says "No, we just took down our display model. No, we don't have any more BlackBerries en route." You know you're in trouble when they replace your phone model with a Nokia. (Yes, I'm serious.)
    If you are looking for a K2 you are welcome to buy mine; US variant, black in mint condition PRD # 63825-003

PM me if interested
    08-13-19 11:02 PM
    If you are looking for a K2 you are welcome to buy mine; US variant, black in mint condition PRD # 63825-003

PM me if interested
    For how much?
    08-13-19 11:34 PM
    For how much?
    PM'ed you.
    08-13-19 11:36 PM

PM me if interested
    In mint condition? What's with that?
    08-14-19 01:16 AM
    THIS!

As I mentioend here many times, I personally purchased 5 K2's only to return them within minutes of opening the box due to defective capacitive keypads...
    Please don't piggyback on my comment. Re-read my comment and take it the way I meant it to be read.
    08-14-19 01:20 AM
    In mint condition? What's with that?
    Never dropped, not a single dent or scratch.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mint...n%20of%20coins.
    08-14-19 01:20 AM
    Please don't piggyback on my comment. Re-read my comment and take it the way I meant it to be read.
    I do not understand.
    08-14-19 01:25 AM
    Hahaha. Cia?!?! Thefffff.. haha. If you worry about intel. Bad news. Anything digital is under control.

A
    N
    Y

There are secret industrial standards
    Hideous softwarelayers
    Secretive powerline standards
    Ridiculous radio protocols
    Replaced hardware on intelcoma filmed pw

Anything
    Digital
    Is
    Under
    Control

Its a matter of who else canread it

Its how
    Y
    O
    U
    Are not an equal citizen
    You arelike

Children that must be controlled, granting you roadblocks here and there but
    Anything digital is under control

Apple is a homo enterprise thatmeans they must care for their persecuted lifestyle people. There is a tick more safety

Blackberry is probably like verizon morelike satanic beast need money but hate control of anyone so comply but dont like to

The neutrals that guard their interest are rebellious too

But you

Y
    O
    U
    R

Role inthis
    Is

Smashwords.com/books/view/552210

Posted via CB10
    Wow Blackberry, and maybe even BB10 users are far more creative than the world gives them credit for.
    Hey Dude, speaking of control, control yourself....you are obviously having WAY too much fun, not that your aren't probably right in a certain way about some of what you ranted about. Just get a grip and maybe don't go too far into the deep end, the lifeguards might not be on-duty when you go for that swim. Everyone needs a job or a calling to keep their sanity intact.
    08-14-19 09:20 AM
    ....anyways...so is BBMobile being Tricky about the Key3? Well now 3 is "tri" and 3Key would be TriKey or Tricky for short (not really, but hey)....maybe a halloween announcement? Or is stuffing bb10 into the Pie ...get it? a BlackBerry Pie, a little tricky for TCL? er or TriKey?...then again a Trike is the most stable form of transport on wheels. Will this mean they'll be Blackberry Riders?
    the_boon likes this.
    08-14-19 09:31 AM
    I do not understand.
    His opinion was diametrically opposed to yours. I think you misunderstood the post.
    08-14-19 09:43 AM
    His opinion was diametrically opposed to yours. I think you misunderstood the post.
    I guess they were being sarcastic....OK! Anyway, anyone that has any problem can, you guessed it, hit the report button!
    08-14-19 10:25 AM
    ....anyways...so is BBMobile being Tricky about the Key3? Well now 3 is "tri" and 3Key would be TriKey or Tricky for short (not really, but hey)....maybe a halloween announcement? Or is stuffing bb10 into the Pie ...get it? a BlackBerry Pie, a little tricky for TCL? er or TriKey?...then again a Trike is the most stable form of transport on wheels. Will this mean they'll be Blackberry Riders?
    We too sophisticated for TCL...
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    08-14-19 10:25 AM
    And what's wrong with Nokia?
    They didn't make a new E71 QWERTY running Android, that's what's wrong with them
    08-14-19 10:46 AM
    They didn't make a new E71 QWERTY running Android, that's what's wrong with them
    I really expected them, with their tendency towards nostalgia to do a PKB smartphone... hopefully not yellow.
    08-15-19 07:26 AM
    I really expected them, with their tendency towards nostalgia to do a PKB smartphone... hopefully not yellow.
    Lol, well they revived the 3310.

Why not the E71?

Wasn't it the best Berry alternative back then?
    08-15-19 07:57 AM
    Nokia will revive E series soon.
    08-15-19 08:26 AM
    How many percentage of people actually do research or sit there asking themselves what do they need in a phone, what is a phone all about, and really looking into the features, the design, build, call quality etc.. the reality is most don't think, they see an add, it looks cool, they see their friends buying something, they walk into a store and see al lthis imagery , and specs that sound nice and prices and being swayed by the sales staff etc..
    I'll go with the vast majority either buy Apple or Samsung, OR do research. Camp 3 isn' t buying TCL products.

I promise, we will not see a Key3. Marketing is basically completely dead even on the current devices. They appear to be running down their LE and remaining Key2 inventories. And that'll be it.
    08-15-19 08:36 AM
    Nokia will revive E series soon.
    Source?
    08-15-19 09:39 AM
    Source?
    Our hopes 😁
    08-15-19 09:47 AM
    Our hopes
    Actually, around the time the first rumors of the KEY2 and LE started popping up in late 2017, there were some news about said Nokia in the works

https://www.gizmochina.com/2017/12/2...debut-nokia-9/
    08-15-19 09:58 AM
    Actually, around the time the first rumors of the KEY2 and LE started popping up in late 2017, there were some news about said Nokia in the works

https://www.gizmochina.com/2017/12/2...debut-nokia-9/
    Maybe if BBMo doesn't release any new PKB devices, someone will step up?

But I'm afraid that BBMo's failure, might translate to the PKB format as well. Which really isn't fair.

I think a $300 E71 clone might do better than any KEYdevcie could with their tax burden. But a $300 phone is a much bigger risk than a $100 phone.
    08-15-19 10:21 AM
    But I'm afraid that BBMo's failure, might translate to the PKB format as well. [/B]Which really isn't fair[/B]
    It really isn't, not only did it come with the tax burden, but also the negative brand perception which isn't the case with Nokia.

But a $300 phone is a much bigger risk than a $100 phone.
    Sure, but a $300 is a much smaller risk than a $649 phone...
    08-15-19 10:28 AM
    But I'm afraid that BBMo's failure, might translate to the PKB format as well. Which really isn't fair.

It really isn't, not only did it come with the tax burden, but also the negative brand perception which isn't the case with Nokia.
    TCL really did give it a good shot though - quality niche devices for decent prices and support.

Hard to imagine another mainstream OEM taking the torch.
    08-15-19 10:40 AM
    TCL really did give it a good shot though - quality niche devices for decent prices and support.

Hard to imagine another mainstream OEM taking the torch.
    Would take a miracle.
    08-15-19 11:26 AM
696 ... 56789 ...