I have had the Key2 since June and love it. But now and then when I see my Classic on the desk I feel like using it. Just curious if anyone is doing that and how. Do you pull out the SIM card? I have T-Mobile and Im pretty sure you can only use one SIM card per phone number.
    Also, when you swap SIM cards does it mess of the settings on each phone and reset them to default?
    11-03-18 01:20 AM
    I have an old Q5 lying around that I still play around with on occasion!
    11-03-18 03:26 AM
    I do! I miss having the 'always-on' Hub in the Background of the BB10 OS, but not having the latest apps/Android apps running properly and smaller screen space makes me revert back to my Key2 all the time
    the_boon likes this.
    11-03-18 09:40 AM
    Also, when you swap SIM cards does it mess of the settings on each phone and reset them to default?
    You can switch out the SIM any time. That's what I'm doing all the time now. 70% Passport/30% Android device. No settings will be changed.
    11-03-18 09:54 AM
    On a daily basis, I will go back to my classic. Switching the Sim does nothing to the settings. I do however use it mostly for email and I can use WiFi without having to swap my sim.
    11-03-18 07:42 PM
    I hated the Classic and Q10. I do still use the Passport on a daily basis as it's my work phone for now. K1 is my personal phone. I still prefer the BB10 UI and flow, but do sure love the extra features on the Android Hub, and all the apps of course. I could never go back to BB10 is my sole and only device.
    11-03-18 08:14 PM
    I have had the Key2 since June and love it. But now and then when I see my Classic on the desk I feel like using it. Just curious if anyone is doing that and how. Do you pull out the SIM card? I have T-Mobile and Im pretty sure you can only use one SIM card per phone number.
    I enjoyed the classic when I had it but no way would I ever switch from my key2 Le back to the classic. It's such a old device now and just beyond slow
    11-03-18 11:10 PM
    It's such a old device now and just beyond slow
    Not to mention the horrible battery life as soon as you do anything Android
    11-04-18 03:55 AM
    I used to swap my Sim into one of my bb10 devices on the occasional weekend for a bit of a nostalgia kick, but stopped doing it when BB segmented out their BBM IDs between core and Android users. Since I can't login into bb10 BBM with my ID anymore, all bb10 devices are now museum pieces in my collection.
    11-04-18 08:15 AM
    I still keep my Classic charged and ready. I am trying to use my K2 exclusively. But that is honored in the breach. I still use Mr Classic from time to time.

It is easy enough to switch the Sim card. I have not noticed any lost settings etc.
    11-04-18 08:29 AM
    I still keep my Classic charged and ready. I am trying to use my K2 exclusively. But that is honored in the breach. I still use Mr Classic from time to time.

It is easy enough to switch the Sim card. I have not noticed any lost settings etc.
    Main annoyance of switching back and forth is the lack of chat backup for the Android WhatsApp on BB10.
    11-04-18 12:19 PM
    I did a bit or tried to go back but I found after few days of key2 the classic just felt like a classic. It's heavy and thick, still great to type on but I think key2 passes that too. I honestly never thought I'd say it but I'm over BB10. Still believe it could have been the best OS out there but just to late.
    11-04-18 01:59 PM