it seems I am the clumsiest with a new device, so I would like to have something Day 1, and it seems the OEM Soft Shell is one of the few cases that may be available soon.

If someone has the OEM soft shell case on a Key, could you answer a few questions:
    1. Does it raise the screen enough to place the device face down?
    2. How 'minimalist' is it?
    3. If you have a silver device, how does the silver look in it?
    4. Comparison to the famous Ringke Fusion (from the KeyOne)?
    07-11-18 11:50 AM
    it seems I am the clumsiest with a new device, so I would like to have something Day 1, and it seems the OEM Soft Shell is one of the few cases that may be available soon.

If someone has the OEM soft shell case on a Key, could you answer a few questions:
    1. Does it raise the screen enough to place the device face down?
    2. How 'minimalist' is it?
    3. If you have a silver device, how does the silver look in it?
    4. Comparison to the famous Ringke Fusion (from the KeyOne)?
    Be sure to get 9H tempered glass shield.
    07-11-18 05:42 PM
    Where?
    07-11-18 11:33 PM
    Where?
    I always check for whatever is two pack or has good rating, sometimes both. LOL. Prime or Amazon’s Choice are good indicators.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D8QYX94...UvbUpU13232255

https://www.amazon.com/Dmax-Armor-Bl...UvbUpU13232255
    07-12-18 12:05 AM
    Why?

I thought they have put the same Gorilla Glas onto like PP has?
    07-12-18 12:09 AM
    Why?

I thought they have put the same Gorilla Glas onto like PP has?
    Who cares about what they did on 4 year old phone? No disrespect... seriously..

Remember how we had naked BB 9900s and you dropped them and picked them up scuffed. We’d make fun of iPhones when they’d shatter....

Nowadays, we’re using the same or similar glass. I bought them for all four iPhones my kids carry. Made the kids pay for them with their own money. I see cracks on screen and my kids laugh. They dropped phone and outer tempered glass shield usually takes brunt of hit.

$10 or less isn’t going to break anyone but it beats a replacement screen occasionally.
    07-12-18 12:22 AM
    Who cares about what they did on 4 year old phone? No disrespect... seriously..

Remember how we had naked BB 9900s and you dropped them and picked them up scuffed. We’d make fun of iPhones when they’d shatter....

Nowadays, we’re using the same or similar glass. I bought them for all four iPhones my kids carry. Made the kids pay for them with their own money. I see cracks on screen and my kids laugh. They dropped phone and outer tempered glass shield usually takes brunt of hit.

$10 or less isn’t going to break anyone but it beats a replacement screen occasionally.
    I only started with BB on a Q10 and then the PP, first had screen protectors and took them off - felt much better, went all nake and still work with PP daily - NO Scratches on both devices!
    The keyone got a scratch very soon - the later Gorilla Glass seems less scratch resistant but, right it seems that wenn you let the phone fall the newer seems better and of course then also a protector makes sence, specially with a display size like k1 has - but I go without and sure would with a key2 as it seems even more scratch resistant, than k1 even the Gorilla Glass is older ....but I do need a case on k1, to slippery...
    07-12-18 12:40 AM
    I just got my soft shell and I love it! Super minimalist compared to another generic bumper case I was previously using. The back is nicely textured similarly to the K1 back and the device feels as close to naked as ever. Great product!
    chrispmoto and Johberry like this.
    07-12-18 01:34 PM
    Where did you get it?
    07-12-18 01:35 PM
    Cool. I ordered from tells. Was $35. It is $45 at blue shop, but they are not showing stock yet.
    07-12-18 01:36 PM
    Where did you get it?
    eBay!
    07-12-18 04:15 PM