Hi all, I read this news and wonder if its available for Key2? I cant find it in my settings.

ABS-CBN News: Google rolls out earthquake alert system in PH for Android devices.
    https://news.abs-cbn.com/business/06...-android-phone
    06-19-21 08:00 AM
    Hi all, I read this news and wonder if its available for Key2? I cant find it in my settings.

ABS-CBN News: Google rolls out earthquake alert system in PH for Android devices.
    https://news.abs-cbn.com/business/06...-android-phone
    "We recently launched the Android Earthquake Alerts System in New Zealand and Greece. Today, we’re introducing the Android Earthquake Alerts System in Turkey, the Philippines, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan."
    06-19-21 08:20 AM
    "We recently launched the Android Earthquake Alerts System in New Zealand and Greece. Today, we’re introducing the Android Earthquake Alerts System in Turkey, the Philippines, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan."
    Hi Conite,
    sorry I dont get your reply/quote. Anyway, Im located in Philippines, but my key2 was bought in HK.
    06-19-21 08:46 AM
    Hi Conite,
    sorry I dont get your reply/quote. Anyway, Im located in Philippines, but my key2 was bought in HK.
    It's based on location services.
    06-19-21 09:03 AM
    if I go into my location settings, I have the service (I am in the US, Key2, ATT), and am able to toggle it off and on.
    07-01-21 10:14 PM
    if I go into my location settings, I have the service (I am in the US, Key2, ATT), and am able to toggle it off and on.
    just checked now and the earthquake alert is now there. previously its not there
    07-08-21 10:47 AM