Hi all,
    Does anyone know if it's possible to add Airplane mode to either the convenience key or one of the shortcut keys. I'm looking to do this without downloading another app. TIA
    10-29-18 01:15 PM
    I have my Airplane Mode set within the Notifcation Shade/Options - you can set the Currency Key to pull this down and select it - granted, it's not a one-button shortcut (rather one-button and one-two) but works for me...
    10-29-18 04:12 PM
    I would also like a speed key shortcut for toggling Airplane Mode.
    10-29-18 04:20 PM
    It's a secure setting so not possible without root or an ADB write secure settings command (which I'm hoping someone can figure out if they haven't already!)
    10-29-18 05:29 PM
    Language toggle, landscape / portrait mode control, notification shade pull down and last but certainly not least, short, long and double press set up instead of the awkwardly accessible 3 app icons on the right...

So many missed opportunities with the Convenience Key design....

At least the dedicated Google Assistant setup works that way! Why were the other setups left behind is beyond me...
    Vistaus likes this.
    10-29-18 05:58 PM
    I have my Airplane Mode set within the Notifcation Shade/Options - you can set the Currency Key to pull this down and select it - granted, it's not a one-button shortcut (rather one-button and one-two) but works for me...
    How do you set it within the notification shade/options. I was looking and could only find it in the settings menu. TIA
    10-30-18 11:52 AM