I carry two devices all the time (for work purposes) and it's always an Android and iOS device. So I have no problems with using the K2 as my primary device and the times when I need to take good photos I'll just use the iPhone X.
    07-19-18 01:53 PM
    now, the biggest deal breaker, this terrible camera.
    How dare you say you'd like a good camera -- that's a big no-no over here!

Hey, the BB shills will tell you that you're not to concern yourself with the terrible camera (or below avg screen). Your only job is to promote the PKB -- to hell with the rest of the components!
    07-19-18 02:21 PM
    How dare you say you'd like a good camera -- that's a big no-no over here!

Hey, the BB shills will tell you that you're not to concern yourself with the terrible camera (or below avg screen). Your only job is to promote the PKB -- to hell with the rest of the components!
    lol, its a really great phone. they should have ditched the dual camera idea and just made one really good sensor. i didnt know if i could deal with the smaller screen for videos and all that. i can, that has not been a bother to me at all. these examples below...terribleAfter one full work day with the KEY2-img_20180718_1827456.jpg After one full work day with the KEY2-mvimg_20180718_182800.jpg
    07-19-18 02:37 PM
    these examples below...terrible
    Don't worry, there'll be plenty of people coming by to say

hmmmph, those look fine to me -- why would you need better pics?
    07-19-18 02:41 PM
    revisiting this thread, as i have been using the phone because nobody has purchased it yet....

so, first of all, to all the comments about give the keyboard more than 24 hours. I am no stranger to blackberry and i know what a blackberry can do. I dont need to wait till i get good again on it before i make a decision. i know how good i can get on it. my question to myself at the end of the day was, why am i sacrificing screen size and a great camera (big deal to me) for a physical keyboard?

so ive been using the phone now, with the exception of one day, since i made this post. i have THOROUGHLY enjoyed using this phone. I love how i can whip around all the apps and multitasking with the short cut keys. the battery life is amazing. one day in particular, i took the phone off the charger at 6am and still had 18% left by the time i was going to bed at 2:30am, with 7 1/2 hours of screen on time. I'm a POWER user. my touch screen phones usually die after 8-10 hours on a full charge. However on Android P on my pixel 2 xl, its been stretching to 12-13 hours which is impressive. But still nowhere near this.

im enjoying typing on the keyboard, i'm about back to my normal speed, but i'm still faster on the touch screen. I do feel that the keys on the BB are recessed a little too much? What do you guys think? not a big deal though. Its a pleasure to type on.

now, the biggest deal breaker, this terrible camera. i guess i'm spoiled when it comes to mobile photography having had a pixel device and samsung devices for the past two years. i take a lot of photos, so its a big deal for me to be able to point and shoot with a nice result. you can see in the "post your photo" sticky, two photos i posted from the BB and the Pixel 2 XL. Also, you can check my IG out to see the quality of pixel photos @justindufrene. most of those photos are taken with a cell phone, except for the long exposure night photos. The key2 can come nowhere near that level of image quality

so, now the last question i have left....do i want to have to carry another phone around with me everywhere i go? I really am loving this BB device, i really am. But i'm going to have to make that choice. i know i can definitely live with the smaller screen size, but i dont know about this camera
    I definitely understand your point.
    Personally I don't use much my phone for taking photos but really most of my colleagues they consider the camera as the most important element of their phone.
    I think BlackBerry made a big mistake not to provide a good camera on their new phone.
    I am sure that the more sales they could achieve just because of the camera would surpass their higher investment on the camera.
    jd3232 likes this.
    07-19-18 03:31 PM
    I definitely understand your point.
    Personally I don't use much my phone for taking photos but really most of my colleagues they consider the camera as the most important element of their phone.
    I think BlackBerry made a big mistake not to provide a good camera on their new phone.
    I am sure that the more sales they could achieve just because of the camera would surpass their higher investment on the camera.
    I agree. This would be my main device without question if it had a suitable camera.
    07-19-18 03:39 PM
31 12