Thanks a lot. I managed to download and flashed my Key2. Phone is no more in fastboot mode. But boots on Blackberry screen logo and after few seconds goes back into charging. Can you please help me solve out this problem. I can't use my phone. Thanks in advance.
    Try a flashing again using a different USB cable and port. Or even a different PC if all else fails.
    03-25-21 08:37 AM
    Thanks a lot. I managed to download and flashed my Key2. Phone is no more in fastboot mode. But boots on Blackberry screen logo and after few seconds goes back into charging. Can you please help me solve out this problem. I can't use my phone. Thanks in advance.
    I don't know what you mean by "goes back into charging"?
    babyelephantt likes this.
    03-25-21 09:14 AM
    I don't know what you mean by "goes back into charging"?
    Ok sorry. Let me simplify it. After phone is successfully flashed with usb connected it appears to be powering on with the blackberrry Powered by Android boot screen but after some few seconds it goes off but with usb connected it begins to show battery charging sign on the screen.

Without cable it stays on the blackberry powered by android screen and goes off. I can't tell whether it is a hardware problem because flashing was successful. Any recommendations please.
    03-25-21 10:20 AM
    Ok sorry. Let me simplify it. After phone is successfully flashed with usb connected it appears to be powering on with the blackberrry Powered by Android boot screen but after some few seconds it goes off but with usb connected it begins to show battery charging sign on the screen.

Without cable it stays on the blackberry powered by android screen and goes off. I can't tell whether it is a hardware problem because flashing was successful. Any recommendations please.
    Sounds like you have a power issue. Either a bad charger or a dead battery.
    babyelephantt likes this.
    03-25-21 11:48 AM
29 12