Hi, anybody using AccuBattery? I had been using it for more than a week. I noticed the battery health status says my key2 battery estimated capacity is only 3357mah. My key2 build is aug2018

Whats in yours?

PS: have to use several days before reading the estimate to be more accurate. I manually put 3660mah as design capacity.
    01-31-19 05:33 PM
    Hi, anybody using AccuBattery? I had been using it for more than a week. I noticed the battery health status says my key2 battery estimated capacity is only 3357mah. My key2 build is aug2018

Whats in yours?

PS: have to use several days before reading the estimate to be more accurate. I manually put 3660mah as design capacity.
    Attached Thumbnails AccuBattery - Key2 battery wearing-75718.jpg  
    01-31-19 05:34 PM
    Not sure if AccuBattery is too "accurate"
    ProjectBrett and Vistaus like this.
    01-31-19 11:24 PM
    details of information and how it computed for its results seem right
    02-01-19 07:41 PM
    I tried AccuBattery on two other phones before. Health figures were just plain wrong. 100% to 102% (yes, over 100%) for 6-7 months. Like the battery did not degrade at all, which was impossible.
    02-02-19 11:04 AM
    okay, so I guess the "science" of it (as the description claims) is too complicated. ill leave it for install for another week and see.

tnx
    02-02-19 05:35 PM
    I tried AccuBattery on two other phones before. Health figures were just plain wrong. 100% to 102% (yes, over 100%) for 6-7 months. Like the battery did not degrade at all, which was impossible.
    Damn... and I thought AccuBattery was, well, AccuRate
    02-02-19 11:20 PM
    It could be, not every battery has the exact amount of mAh, like not every car has the exact amount of horsepower from factory. And if you maintain your battery well, it can last you long (no 'overheating' and such).

My Key2 has the same lasting as when I got it last year July...
    02-03-19 03:23 AM
    (no 'overheating' and such).
    No boost charging then?
    02-03-19 04:15 AM
    No boost charging then?
    Nope, I effectively only charge overnight or when driving using AndroidAuto...
    02-03-19 06:55 AM
    Damn... and I thought AccuBattery was, well, AccuRate
    I wonder is it something related to Android itself? So far I did not manage to find Android app which could measure battery health as reliably as it is possible in Windows and BBOS/BB10.
    Therefore I just apply my own "rule of thumb", assuming that actual capacity of any modern battery decreases by 15%-20% per year. Subject this device is used intensively but without "abuse" as overheating or depleting down to zero, etc. This is based on my experience with Win laptops (thanks IBM/Lenovo for convenient built in tools) and Blackberry devices.
    02-03-19 11:07 AM
    It could be, not every battery has the exact amount of mAh, like not every car has the exact amount of horsepower from factory. And if you maintain your battery well, it can last you long (no 'overheating' and such).

My Key2 has the same lasting as when I got it last year July...
    mAh number can vary, of course. But I don't think it is relevant. I find it hard to believe that any battery can maintain 100% of its original capacity after half a year of usage. So I assume that if some application shows 100% of health for such long time, that means it does not measure accurately either original capacity or current one, or both.
    It would be good to hear the opinion of some "battery guru".

P.S.Nothing "personal" against AccuBattery here. I consider it to be great app, just not for this particular function.
    02-03-19 11:17 AM
    okay, finally uninstalled AccuBattery after showing me figures reaching 300%
    02-13-19 03:07 PM
    As a smartphone repair technician, the only Android phones that have any sort of battery health reporting would be iOS and Pixel devices, with maybe one or two odd exceptions. We don't have anything like BBVE, sucks.
    02-13-19 03:33 PM
    As a smartphone repair technician, the only Android phones that have any sort of battery health reporting would be iOS and Pixel devices, with maybe one or two odd exceptions. We don't have anything like BBVE, sucks.
    Since when does iOS run on Android phones? lol
    portplayer likes this.
    02-16-19 03:46 PM