All KEY² and KEY² LE devices are factory-unlocked. All updates come directly from BBMo.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354
    Hi, could you pls tell me know if there is a July update for my Key 2 PRD63828024?
    Thanks
    08-05-19 03:31 AM
    I tried again and got an access which is now followed by the screen to enter the code, I did that, and was able to register the my 911 address, and for Wi-Fi calling. However I am unable to actually enable it on the phone, the phone just hangs on "Enabling..." and eventually turns the toggle off
    Yes. It worked on mine. It stays on for the duration of the call. Maybe restart the phone and try again? Are you on the July update too?
    08-05-19 04:44 AM
    Hi, could you pls tell me know if there is a July update for my Key 2 PRD63828024?
    Thanks
    Apparently not yet.
    quybao likes this.
    08-05-19 08:41 AM
    Yes. It worked on mine. It stays on for the duration of the call. Maybe restart the phone and try again? Are you on the July update too?
    Yes. I'm on the July update, HK dual SIM too.

I tried rebooting, still the phone hangs in "enabling" then goes to "error code" , see attached screenshot. I'll wait for a couple of days and try re-registering.

Is your VoLTE working?
    Attached Thumbnails ACA 360 update-10207.jpg  
    08-05-19 11:53 AM
    Yes. I'm on the July update, HK dual SIM too.

I tried rebooting, still the phone hangs in "enabling" then goes to "error code" , see attached screenshot. I'll wait for a couple of days and try re-registering.

Is your VoLTE working?
    Looks like it. When I call, I get a logo on the top left corner and my screen looks like this in the settings. I don't know why it's not working for you. Sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails ACA 360 update-91031.jpg  
    08-05-19 03:25 PM
    Looks like it. When I call, I get a logo on the top left corner and my screen looks like this in the settings. I don't know why it's not working for you. Sorry.
    Congrats on getting it working, I guess I'm not lucky or a fortunate one. But I'll try re-registering in a few days. Thanks
    08-05-19 06:42 PM
    no update on Telus yet still waiting...........
    08-06-19 04:35 AM
    Got it this morning on Telus in alberta
    08-06-19 07:28 AM
    Congrats on getting it working, I guess I'm not lucky or a fortunate one. But I'll try re-registering in a few days. Thanks
    Not sure what happened but it actually doesn't work anymore. The only thing I've done is restart the phone because Android Auto was acting up. It looks like it's been disabled. I have to manually go turn it back on, but it doesn't wifi call anymore.

So strange.

EDIT: 3pm. It works again. Automagically corrected itself.

3:40pm: Not working again.
    Last edited by pgg101; 08-06-19 at 02:39 PM.
    08-06-19 07:30 AM
    Just downloading it on Telus right now.

..Tom
    08-06-19 08:58 AM
    Not sure what happened but it actually doesn't work anymore. The only thing I've done is restart the phone because Android Auto was acting up. It looks like it's been disabled. I have to manually go turn it back on, but it doesn't wifi call anymore.

So strange.

EDIT: 3pm. It works again. Automagically corrected itself.

3:40pm: Not working again.
    That is strange

Mine actually just started working, I think. Check screenshot and note the phone symbol together with the Wi-Fi symbol on the top right.

Guess I'll monitor it and see if anything strange happens.

EDIT: or is that the symbol for speaker-phone?
    Attached Thumbnails ACA 360 update-10319.jpg  
    08-06-19 03:05 PM
    I believe that phone symbol next to the WiFi symbol is indicating speaker phone... That's what mine shows when speaker phone is on.

Bob
    08-06-19 04:09 PM
    I believe you're right, thanks. Still no luck yet with Wi-Fi calling on Telus then.
    08-06-19 05:36 PM
    Wi-Fi on Tells has worked for me since the last update. Other than to try it I haven't bothered but when I do try it it works fine. Just tried it to check on this latest update and it works just fine. (Telus in Ontario an hour outside of Toronto.)

If you can't find the setting search for "wifi" in "settings" and "Wi-Fi calling" will come up as a choice.

..Tom
    08-06-19 11:17 PM
    the symbol on status bar for Wi-Fi calling is like a phone laying back with a noise or broadcasting symbol coming out vertically from the mouthpiece.

..Tom
    08-06-19 11:28 PM
    it will also say "Wi-Fi call" on the phone/dialing screen when using Wi-Fi calling.

..Tom
    08-06-19 11:31 PM
    Today August 7, received KEY2 update with Wi-Fi calling on Bell Canada.
    08-07-19 07:51 AM
    I believe you're right, thanks. Still no luck yet with Wi-Fi calling on Telus then.
    Here's what you should see when it's ready for Wi-Fi calling. Top left corner.
    Attached Thumbnails ACA 360 update-92285.jpg  
    08-07-19 08:40 AM
    Here's what you should see when it's ready for Wi-Fi calling. Top left corner.
    I get that symbol in the top left corner only with an x by the mouthpiece, see attached.

So when I toggle the switch to enable Wi-Fi calling, there's an "enabling" message, followed by an "error code" message, and finally followed by a "cellular preferred" message/setting and the symbol disappears.

Doesn't seem like I'm destined to have Wi-Fi calling
    Attached Thumbnails ACA 360 update-10337.jpg  
    08-07-19 09:38 AM
    I get that symbol in the top left corner only with an x by the mouthpiece, see attached.

So when I toggle the switch to enable Wi-Fi calling, there's an "enabling" message, followed by an "error code" message, and finally followed by a "cellular preferred" message/setting and the symbol disappears.

Doesn't seem like I'm destined to have Wi-Fi calling
    I wonder if they are working out the kinks? My Wi-Fi calling is very sporadic. About 10min after I took that screenshot, I lost it again. And I still don't have back. Im on the same Wi-Fi network and still sitting in the same place. So at this point, I probably only have it like 40% of the time.
    08-07-19 10:09 AM
    I wonder if they are working out the kinks? My Wi-Fi calling is very sporadic. About 10min after I took that screenshot, I lost it again. And I still don't have back. Im on the same Wi-Fi network and still sitting in the same place. So at this point, I probably only have it like 40% of the time.
    Could be working out kinks, kind of doubt it tho. Last time I checked, they dont even support Wi-Fi calling and VoLTE except for a few popular phones, none of which are blackberries.

A weird thing happened with my KeyOne about a year ago. After one of the security updates VoLTE starting working, it was a thing of beauty, crystal clear calls, no lag whatsoever. But the Wi-Fi calling wasn't working so I got greedy and phoned Telus about it. The guy I spoke with indicated Telus doesn't support either on the KeyOne and I made the mistake of differing and told him my VoLTE was working which was a surprise to him....a couple of days later my VoLTE quit working. So I wonder if somehow my Telus account is now blacklisted to ensure I don't get any "special" services.

So I wouldn't recommend you call Telus to sort out your issue with intermittent service in case they simply blacklist you or your phone.
    08-07-19 10:30 AM
    For some reason, I am getting update ACB168, even though that appears to be for Key2 LE and I have a regular Key2.
    08-08-19 07:43 AM
    For some reason, I am getting update ACB168, even though that appears to be for Key2 LE and I have a regular Key2.
    I'm also getting ACB168 on my KEY2 BBF100-2.
    08-08-19 07:45 AM
    Apparently I was wrong. The Update Spreadsheet is now listing ACB168 as an August update for North American carrier-free Key2s.
    08-08-19 07:54 AM
    Apparently I was wrong. The Update Spreadsheet is now listing ACB168 as an August update for North American carrier-free Key2s.
    Install successful with 05-AUG security patch.ACA 360 update-2019-8-8_8-54-36.jpg
    08-08-19 07:57 AM
76 1234