Can you please do me a favor and try to see if you are able to install Pandora?

I am unable to install it after this update; Pandora support says it's known issues but I want to find out if it's related to this update.
    My apologies for the late reply.

I had Pandora installed before the latest update and it works fine. However, I just noticed that it no longer shows up on my Play Store installed list. Doing a search for it doesn't work either.
    01-31-19 10:14 PM
    My apologies for the late reply.

I had Pandora installed before the latest update and it works fine. However, I just noticed that it no longer shows up on my Play Store installed list. Doing a search for it doesn't work either.
    OK - thank you! It's a Pandora issue. I appreciate you looking into it though.
    01-31-19 11:26 PM
    I have round icons for standard Android apps and some square icons for apps I have downloaded. I am not blind. I can see ABP242 but here is a screen shot for you.
    Attached Thumbnails ABP242-33012.jpg  
    Bob80220 likes this.
    02-01-19 08:35 AM
    I have round icons for standard Android apps and some square icons for apps I have downloaded. I am not blind. I can see ABP242 but here is a screen shot for you.
    Conite is playing with you. and I sense you are taking offence. You really need to check what you actually wrote in your earlier message:

But my build shows APB242
    ..Tom
    Vistaus likes this.
    02-01-19 02:04 PM
    just received Bell update to ABP242 this morning
    Were you all on ABL911 before this?
    02-01-19 03:14 PM
    I'm finding with this update the ringer volume when you set it on the low end of the scale rings much quieter than before. Previously when set to a lower level it still rang very loud.

Anyone else finding this to be the case?

Bob
    02-01-19 03:38 PM
    just received Bell update to ABP242 this morning
    I got mine this evening 😃
    02-02-19 12:35 AM
    I'm finding with this update the ringer volume when you set it on the low end of the scale rings much quieter than before. Previously when set to a lower level it still rang very loud.

Anyone else finding this to be the case?

Bob
    I'll let you know when they release ABP242 in Europe... since it's the beginnen of February, we would expect a "January update" any time soon

The square icons (Play, Chrome,...) in ABL911 are hideous, and I'm not to keen on installing launchers and icon packs...
    02-02-19 12:44 AM
    The January update may have been pretty standard (aside from the icons changing back to round again), but the February update will actually bear a UI change: https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/0...curity-update/
    02-05-19 12:08 PM
    Still no sign of an update in Europe. Still ABL911
    02-05-19 12:43 PM
    Still no sign of an update in Europe. Still ABL911
    Most of the dual SIMs have it - which account for the majority.
    02-05-19 01:17 PM
    Most of the dual SIMs have it - which account for the majority.
    In a time where operators can provide e-sim solutions I no longer believe in the future of dual SIM.
    02-05-19 01:21 PM
    In a time where operators can provide e-sim solutions I no longer believe in the future of dual SIM.
    Now is now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    02-05-19 01:23 PM
    This morning I was still on ABL911 - used an autoloader to manually update my KEY2 - Happy to see the round icons again Not sure what other improvements were made. Swipe up to select the middle word suggestion still seems to be a little bit a hit & miss. Sometimes it goes smooth and then one time it takes a couple of swipes for a single word. After that smooth again for a couple of words... inconsistent behavior
    Last edited by Thinkbusiness; 02-09-19 at 09:48 AM.
    02-09-19 09:37 AM
    This morning I was still on ABL911 - used an autoloader to manually update my KEY2 - Happy to see the round icons again Not sure what other improvements were made. Swipe up to select the middle word suggestion still seems to be a little bit a hit & miss. Sometimes it goes smooth and then one time it takes a couple of swipes for a single word. After that smooth again for a couple of words... inconsistent behavior
    Yep... the swiping of predicted words is still inconsistent unfortunately... 😓

Bob
    02-09-19 09:54 AM
    Yep... the swiping of predicted words is still inconsistent unfortunately... ������

Bob
    Being one of the most valuable productivity features of the PKB - I hope they fix it soon. I use this A LOT.
    02-09-19 09:56 AM
    Being one of the most valuable productivity features of the PKB - I hope they fix it soon. I use this A LOT.
    There appears to be some improvement with the swiping feature with this update but it's still inconsistent as many have reported. There are some of us that have open cases with BlackBerry Technical Support and I sent them a couple of videos, at their request, showing the inconsistency when swiping. I encourage you to open a case as well... 👍

On a positive note, I am not experiencing the WiFi connectivity issue that I previously had and the inability to adjust the ringer volume to a low setting is fixed... at least on my KEY2... 😁

Nice to see fixes being issued to these issues. Now let's hope BBMo can fully resolve the PKB sensitivity issue... 🤔

Bob
    02-09-19 10:05 AM
    I encourage you to open a case as well... 👍
    Bob
    Will do.
    02-09-19 10:36 AM
    There appears to be some improvement with the swiping feature with this update but it's still inconsistent as many have reported. There are some of us that have open cases with BlackBerry Technical Support and I sent them a couple of videos, at their request, showing the inconsistency when swiping. I encourage you to open a case as well... 👍

On a positive note, I am not experiencing the WiFi connectivity issue that I previously had and the inability to adjust the ringer volume to a low setting is fixed... at least on my KEY2... 😁

Nice to see fixes being issued to these issues. Now let's hope BBMo can fully resolve the PKB sensitivity issue... 🤔

Bob
    Is it also your experience but it seems to be happening more when you swipe consecutive words. Further investigation has learned that we might think it's mostly the middle word because that happens to be the best prediction so we try to select it the most.

But the most important thing is that swipe / type / swipe is much less of an issue it seems than type / swipe / swipe / swipe if you catch my drift 😉
    02-09-19 10:50 AM
    Is it also your experience but it seems to be happening more when you swipe consecutive words. Further investigation has learned that we might think it's mostly the middle word because that happens to be the best prediction so we try to select it the most.

But the most important thing is that swipe / type / swipe is much less of an issue it seems than type / swipe / swipe / swipe if you catch my drift
    Interested observation there!

Let's test it @Bob80220 @Crusader03 @Smokeaire @TheBond
    02-09-19 11:24 AM
    I did a bit of further research:

no typing and swiping up every word on the left : 100% (30 swipes)

swiping after typing actually is worse also for words on the left.

No typing and swiping up every word in the middle: 100% (30 swipes)

Also here combination with typing and swiping results in inconsistent results. Especially typing in combo with 2 or more swipes.

So far my most recent findings.

Looking forward to hearing about the results from your tests.
    02-09-19 12:11 PM
    I did a bit of further research:

no typing and swiping up every word on the left : 100% (30 swipes)

swiping after typing actually is worse also for words on the left.

No typing and swiping up every word in the middle: 100% (30 swipes)

Also here combination with typing and swiping results in inconsistent results. Especially typing in combo with 2 or more swipes.

So far my most recent findings.

Looking forward to hearing about the results from your tests.
    I like the way you are going about this. Let's take this conversation over here:

/blackberry-key2-f472/physical-keyboard-use-randomly-activates-pointer-cursor-mode-issue-1155317/
    Bob80220 likes this.
    02-09-19 12:28 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD