Don't use if you are in China or Indonesia or India or otherwise carrier bound (ask with your PRD if uncertain).
    As always, use at your own risk and let me know if you have any questions.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!Cq4ETSLR!_nWsTcZg3...5qEPQ1OHKAsN2Y

As always, wipe and no/wipe included. I have optimized the shell scripts for mac users to where i believe they should have no issues but let me know if you have problems.

Instructions for first-time flashers:

Remove any screen lock from your device first.
    Download the zip file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe (if you selected wipe script) and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions. If you are on a mac/linux run the .sh scripts in terminal (make sure you are running as admin and again that your screen lock passwords are completely removed). I have made some tweaks to the shell scripts to hopefully eliminate any issues for mac users. If you have issues, replace the bin/darwin and bin/linux with full platform tools.
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 02-10-19 at 06:33 AM.
    01-22-19 08:28 PM
    Perfect. I'll get 'er done later this evening.

Thanks.
    01-22-19 08:54 PM
    Thanks but boo (see pic).

Hope ABP242 works for NFC payments.ABO927 - January Patch Key2 Autoloader for all except China, Indonesia, etc.-screenshot_20190122-222800.jpg
    01-23-19 12:29 AM
    Yeah looks like (at least Latin) Americas may be getting ABP242. Is showing for PRD-63825-007 and PRD-63825-014. I'll post that loader as well when I get a chance.
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    01-23-19 05:45 AM
    Thanks but boo (see pic).

Hope ABP242 works for NFC payments.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190122-222800.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	442512
    Yeah, that takes this build out for me.
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    01-23-19 06:02 AM
    Yeah looks like (at least Latin) Americas may be getting ABP242. Is showing for PRD-63825-007 and PRD-63825-014. I'll post that loader as well when I get a chance.
    Thank you. No rush but any ETA?
    01-23-19 06:08 PM
    Posted now.
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    01-23-19 08:48 PM
    Posted now.
    That was fast. Thank you! ABP fixed Google Pay for me and it appears to be more compatible for NA Key2s.
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    01-23-19 09:14 PM
    That was fast. Thank you! ABP fixed Google Pay for me and it appears to be more compatible for NA Key2s.
    Excellent! Downloading now.
    01-24-19 04:50 AM
    What's new in the January update, except for the usual security fixes?
    01-24-19 12:15 PM
    What's new in the January update, except for the usual security fixes?
    Back to circular icons.
    01-24-19 12:22 PM
    Installed on my UK unlocked KEY2. Working fine so far...
    01-24-19 01:37 PM
    Anyone can comment on PKB performance? Any sensitivity issues with this build?
    01-24-19 02:58 PM
    loaded fine on my BBF100-6 UK dual SIM. thanks!
    01-25-19 01:51 AM
    I just woke up with an update n my phone and because I was sleepy, I said yes. Yes I have a key2 China and now google aps are not working well and even camera.
    I'm trying to stay calm so I don't have to reboot my phone like the last time.
    What can I do? Can I go back to the previous version?
    Will be any China's software updates valid?
    01-25-19 05:21 AM
    so I have the China version, and went panic mode when my google apps stop working. Since I have that gms mercury app, I did the process again to enable, did all steps this guy does ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=S39hRjF3Sqs ) but some google aps wasn't working. Fortunatelly, play store worked and I reinstalled all google apps i needed, and it's working fine. I have china version with ABO927 and it's working ok after this.

Maybe my phone will explode in a few hours, but i'll let you know.

Btw, is there a chance to change the China Version to European Version? like full mobile hacker mode?
    01-25-19 07:33 AM
    I just woke up with an update n my phone and because I was sleepy, I said yes. Yes I have a key2 China and now google aps are not working well and even camera.
    I'm trying to stay calm so I don't have to reboot my phone like the last time.
    What can I do? Can I go back to the previous version?
    Will be any China's software updates valid?
    Hold down your power button for 32 seconds.
    01-25-19 08:35 AM
    Deleted
    01-26-19 11:22 AM
    Don't use if you are in China or Indonesia or otherwise carrier bound (ask with your PRD if uncertain).
    As always, use at your own risk and let me know if you have any questions.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!Cq4ETSLR!_nWsTcZg3...5qEPQ1OHKAsN2Y

As always, wipe and no/wipe included. I have optimized the shell scripts for mac users to where i believe they should have no issues but let me know if you have problems.

Instructions for first-time flashers:

Remove any screen lock from your device first.
    Download the zip file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe (if you selected wipe script) and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions. If you are on a mac/linux run the .sh scripts in terminal (make sure you are running as admin and again that your screen lock passwords are completely removed). I have made some tweaks to the shell scripts to hopefully eliminate any issues for mac users. If you have issues, replace the bin/darwin and bin/linux with full platform tools.
    I must be doing something wrong. I can get into the the Bootloader menu but it won't boot into Fastboot. All other selections work fine but when I select #3 the Powered by Android screen pops up and then it returns to Bootloader Menu. My laptop is on Windows 10.
    I'm befuddled
    01-26-19 11:24 AM
    I must be doing something wrong. I can get into the the Bootloader menu but it won't boot into Fastboot. All other selections work fine but when I select #3 the Powered by Android screen pops up and then it returns to Bootloader Menu. My laptop is on Windows 10.
    I'm befuddled
    Bootloader IS fastboot.
    01-26-19 11:52 AM
    Bootloader IS fastboot.
    I figured out the hangup. When I did run the loader it failed. See screen shot.
    01-26-19 12:37 PM
    I figured out the hangup. When I did run the loader it failed. See screen shot.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...727c925515.jpg
    Did you remove your device password?

Did you install the USB driver?
    Smokeaire and jcrutchvt2010 like this.
    01-26-19 12:38 PM
    Did you remove your device password?

Did you install the USB driver?
    The driver..yes.
    The Password....nope. Just did and it's working. Thanks for the reminder. I owe you.
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    01-26-19 12:49 PM
    The driver..yes.
    The Password....nope. Just did and it's working. Thanks for the reminder. I owe you.
    Wait a minute, are you aware that this version is not posted for your PRD?
    01-26-19 04:24 PM
    Wait a minute, are you aware that this version is not posted for your PRD?
    Nothing in the above posts that indicates that at all. It works. I was beginning to wonder what ABP242 Autoloader was about. Maybe I should load that up.
    01-26-19 04:51 PM
90 123 ...