Don't use if you are in China or Indonesia. As always, use at your own risk and let me know if you have any questions. This, I believe, is the Bell and Telus November security patch. Thanks!

Link: https://mega.nz/#!ZQkiTIKa!OlJvQp-Pl...B8dTh4IU47m5Og
    As always, wipe and no/wipe included.

Instructions for first-time flashers:

Remove any screen lock from your device first.
    Download the zip file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe (if you selected wipe script) and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions. If you are on a mac/linux run the .sh scripts in terminal (make sure you are running as admin and again that your screen lock passwords are completely removed).
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 11-23-18 at 05:00 PM.
    bobmoley and WArcher like this.
    11-23-18 04:05 PM
    Dope!!!!!!!!
    11-23-18 04:08 PM
    OP updated with link.
    deezy87 likes this.
    11-23-18 05:01 PM
    Loading this up with a wipe. Thanks again for posting this!
    Last edited by deezy87; 11-23-18 at 06:57 PM.
    11-23-18 05:11 PM
    installed! same radio version of ABJ... but I think that keyboard sensibility is much better... I no longer have problems with involuntary touches...
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    11-24-18 03:59 AM
    Don't use if you are in China or Indonesia. As always, use at your own risk and let me know if you have any questions. This, I believe, is the Bell and Telus November security patch. Thanks!

Link: https://mega.nz/#!ZQkiTIKa!OlJvQp-Pl...B8dTh4IU47m5Og
    As always, wipe and no/wipe included.

Instructions for first-time flashers:

Remove any screen lock from your device first.
    Download the zip file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe (if you selected wipe script) and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions. If you are on a mac/linux run the .sh scripts in terminal (make sure you are running as admin and again that your screen lock passwords are completely removed).
    Thanks. Would you know if the wifi connection problems (see other posts) are solved with this release?
    11-24-18 06:42 AM
    Thanks. Would you know if the wifi connection problems (see other posts) are solved with this release?
    I haven't noticied any connection issues.
    11-24-18 06:57 AM
    I haven't noticied any connection issues.
    Lucky you then. My mileage varies, unfortunately.
    11-24-18 07:26 AM
    Lucky you then. My mileage varies, unfortunately.
    I do remember some issues with the WiFi on the KEYᴼᴺᴱ. That was solved on a patch.
    11-24-18 07:27 AM
    no "connection" issues so far but i do get delayed notifications somewhat frequently. It's a little irritating.
    11-24-18 09:19 AM
    no "connection" issues so far but i do get delayed notifications somewhat frequently. It's a little irritating.
    I noticed this last night while watching the Leafs get smacked lol.

Usually my app I use TheScore [debloated and modded] is always on point roughly 5-10 seconds after a goal, penalty, power play etc. Last night it decided to drag it's feet, same issue with the Raptors game and the app.
    11-24-18 09:26 AM
    try disabling battery optimization for apps you see issues with. This has helped for me. Also, in developer settings, there is a tick box for "aggressive wifi to cellular handover". This may or may not help.
    11-24-18 09:29 AM
    Had nothing to do with battery saving mode or whatever. Guess the app needed to be 'baked' to get it going. All is well now.
    11-24-18 11:14 AM
    installed! same radio version of ABJ... but I think that keyboard sensibility is much better... I no longer have problems with involuntary touches...
    Have you experienced this before (link below) when referring to "involuntary touches"? If so, is it completely gone?

/blackberry-key2-f472/physical-keyboard-use-randomly-activates-pointer-cursor-mode-issue-1155317/
    11-24-18 11:24 AM
    No, never visit that forum, but now keyboard is much batter and even if I leave finger on keyboard during writing I don't have problems caused by too much sensibility...
    11-24-18 11:40 AM
    No, never visit that forum, but now keyboard is much batter and even if I leave finger on keyboard during writing I don't have problems caused by too much sensibility...
    Did you do a wipe or no wipe?
    11-24-18 12:41 PM
    @Smokeaire caution this build is for Canadian variants.

Just FYI.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    11-24-18 12:54 PM

Just FYI.
    I didn't see that mentioned in the first post. Thanks for the heads up.
    11-24-18 01:02 PM
    I got you
    11-24-18 01:16 PM
    Did you do a wipe or no wipe?
    Full wipe as always... I like to install and configure all App from zero... My k2 is english bought from unlockedmobiles even if I'm italian...
    11-24-18 03:20 PM

Just FYI.
    No reason to think it won't be the same build for all BBF100-2 variants at a minimum.
    11-24-18 03:22 PM
    Full wipe as always...
    Full wipe! I like it. I think I will do it as soon as the next update is available OTA.
    11-24-18 03:28 PM
    Rogers locked Key2, no wipe update from ABJ755. No issues. WiFi calling still working. No space bar cursor activation problem (did not have with 755 either). Keyboard scrolling seems smoother. No issues to note since last night's install.
    11-25-18 08:10 AM
    No space bar cursor activation problem (did not have with 755 either). Keyboard scrolling seems smoother
    Looks like keyboard sensitivity was adjusted then.
    @Smokeaire FYI
    11-25-18 10:48 AM
    Looks like keyboard sensitivity was adjusted then.
    @Smokeaire FYI
    Thanks. Hopefully it comes down the airwaves....or cell waves soon.
    11-25-18 01:18 PM
55 123