Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Title says it all. Restarted twice. In Boston. Happened last week on wednesday.
    11-02-18 10:44 PM
    @conite ?
    11-03-18 03:52 PM
    Mobile data was off. No idea how that happened...
    Bob80220 likes this.
    11-04-18 04:42 PM
    Mobile data was off. No idea how that happened...
    Good on you for owning up you had a brain cramp... 👍

Don't recall ever seeing anyone admit here on CB they made a mistake.

Bob
    11-04-18 05:25 PM
    Good on you for owning up you had a brain cramp...

Don't recall ever seeing anyone admit here on CB they made a mistake.

Bob
    Completely!

Tell that to @alex_Thurber....post # 8 onwards: /blackberry-keyone-f445/thank-you-blackberry-its-been-beautiful-ride-1158811/
    Last edited by RK_BB; 11-04-18 at 05:53 PM.
    11-04-18 05:33 PM
    Haha. Its easier to take blame when you can point fingers at misleading UI icons.

The signal bars icon does not change in the quick settings pulldown when data is flicked off. Yes, the 4G LTE icon doesnt light up, but that doesnt light up when you're on wifi.

So for people that are on wifi most of the time, its not easily noticable if your cellular data is off. This is especially true for someone who never intentionally disables cellular data.

You must go into the network settings screen to see the cellular data status. Thats WEAK.
    11-04-18 05:42 PM

Tell that to @alex_Thurber....
    Not the first time he has inserted his foot in his mouth...

Bob
    11-04-18 06:18 PM
    YO. I live up in the Merrimack Valley, good to know another in MA uses a blackberry XD
    Serious question though, does your Key2 have WiFi calling with tmo? I'm afraid to "upgrade" my Keyone coz WiFi calling is needed when I am home.
    Thanks
    11-05-18 11:42 AM
    YO. I live up in the Merrimack Valley, good to know another in MA uses a blackberry XD
    Serious question though, does your Key2 have WiFi calling with tmo? I'm afraid to "upgrade" my Keyone coz WiFi calling is needed when I am home.
    Thanks
    No it doesnt, and it drives me crazy. You can get it to work by loading older software, or using the digits app from tmo.

The keyboards feels better but my spacebar adds lots of extra spaces and therefore adds periods mistakenly and triggers auto correct on the first half of the word I was typing before the random space was typed. Its messy.
    11-05-18 11:50 AM
    Other than that the key2 is slick. Im living with the annoyances for now.
    11-05-18 11:51 AM
    I've heard lots of quirks with the spacebar ...
    I turned autocorrect off on my Keyone.
    So if WiFi calling CAN work with the digits app then I may very well upgrade ... But knowing my luck once I do pull the trigger a Key3 will be "leaked" ...
    I really wish they would get rid of those damn nav buttons ... ADD MORE SCREEN SPACE
    11-05-18 12:04 PM
    I've heard lots of quirks with the spacebar ...
    I turned autocorrect off on my Keyone.
    So if WiFi calling CAN work with the digits app then I may very well upgrade ... But knowing my luck once I do pull the trigger a Key3 will be "leaked" ...
    I really wish they would get rid of those damn nav buttons ... ADD MORE SCREEN SPACE
    I have a Motion on T-mo and it works surprisingly well. I mainly use WFC on phone, but have Digits set up on my Sim-free tablet and the thing gets all my texts and calls.
    11-08-18 09:32 AM