In Stadacona? From what I've heard, this place was lit in the late 70's and early 80's.
    I remember one guy named Al who was in the Stadacona Marching Band and was in Montreal to march in the Grey Cup Parade in 1985. He ended up staying at my place and his biggest issue was that he had a hole in the sole of boots. After many beers trying to figure out what to do he ended up walking the parade with the hole in the boot. Good times.
    07-08-18 07:21 PM
    Unfortunately wireless service providers can nearly charge whatever they'd like within CRTC guidelines. The competition in Canada is even closer to a monopoly than the U.S. Perhaps Freedom can start investing in more towers over the years and legitimately compete down the road. It would be good for everybody. I know Verizon was considering the Canadian market at some point as well.
    07-08-18 08:56 PM
    I called customer relations or retention and instead of an overall cost of 1300 bucks over 2yrs they got me a 4 gig add on for 200 bucks for 2yrs hahah Rogers is great
    I'm glad you were able to negotiate with them. Had they actually negotiated with me in good faith, I probably would have stayed. Frankly, they decided to play games and lost a customer in the process. No loss on my side as far as I'm concerned.
    07-08-18 09:21 PM
    I'm glad you were able to negotiate with them. Had they actually negotiated with me in good faith, I probably would have stayed. Frankly, they decided to play games and lost a customer in the process. No loss on my side as far as I'm concerned.
    You gotta talk to the right ppl in that circumference. First person I spoke with tried to tell me, getting screwed was OK n just the norm n either hung up on me or line dropped.

Best believe I called back
    tazcubed likes this.
    07-08-18 09:50 PM
    It's 95 if you change your plan to the tune of 1300 bucks difference for the 2yr period!! No thanks. It's 295 if you don't change it

Liars!!! How can they mislead this way lol I paid the 300 bucks but come on
    Not sure I understand your math (entirely possible I'm not getting something). I can only assume that you are primarily comparing an older plan to a new one. Total cost of the Key2 over two years on the premium+ tab, 1GB data plan+Canada wide calling, is $2735 compared to $2839 for the no tab plan. As you'd expect they got this math right.

In my case, I would be moving from an older plan that would actually save me $10/month even on the premium+ tab, albeit with some loss of US roaming minutes (which I am needing much less now, and even there an add-on can make up for much of that).

Tell me I'm missing something (I am trying to figure out what to do next with my phone so any feedback is appreciated).
    velkod likes this.
    07-09-18 04:44 PM
    Not sure I understand your math (entirely possible I'm not getting something). I can only assume that you are primarily comparing an older plan to a new one. Total cost of the Key2 over two years on the premium+ tab, 1GB data plan+Canada wide calling, is $2735 compared to $2839 for the no tab plan. As you'd expect they got this math right.

In my case, I would be moving from an older plan that would actually save me $10/month even on the premium+ tab, albeit with some loss of US roaming minutes (which I am needing much less now, and even there an add-on can make up for much of that).

Tell me I'm missing something (I am trying to figure out what to do next with my phone so any feedback is appreciated).
    I have 4 phone lines and they wanted me to upgrade all of them.

Which I obviously thought was insane. So, they upgraded my plan for a + plan or something n refunded the the difference for 2yrs because of the misleading n miscommunication. Upgraded me to 6gigs of data opposed to the 2 I had only for 10 a month. That's it
    07-09-18 04:58 PM
31 12