Hello,

You surely remind me for my ton of question 2 month ago on these phone. A few moment later find great deal on Materiel NET. ( thanks for them ).
    To be honest, I always loved BB but no way for a young boy usage. Social, Video, intense Chatting. So long so impraticable. That's why I prefer stay on iPhone who give some swipe features ( and a Retina screen sooooo whoa ), I hate android interface.

First, I buy this phone for one reason : I have too professional call only SIM card. Using mail, hangout conf call, phoning, Pdf Word and G suite.
    That's for me a good reason to spend and to keep my own conscience pure.. No ?
    So start to use Key2 for my work usage and that's for theses case that phone reveal its abilities.

Let's review :

Display.

Screen is good. Nothing special, colors are great, touch is ok. No reason to stick around.

Touchpad.

Big power on Key is its keyboard. You buy it for that. Buttons are a little bread and I'm not sure that for the moment I can't write more faster than iPhone but less typing error. Don't touch the screen and scroll up and back in menu home internet is so satisfying. Use Ctrl C+V, ALT and the swipe app button is a great gain of time, clearly the best feature like I seen in any os.

Interface.

if reach minimum is way of this Key2, it's been logic that BB overlay go in this direction. Doing it very well ! I think I reduce by 70 per cent moment i touch my screen. You need to learn all keyboard and overlay features but it's necessary. I download Pack Icon 10 for rediscover BB10 OS.

In final, I put aside my iPhone. Key2 is Dual Sim, and usage is well thought out. I lost some many thing with social media, video.. But i accept that it's not the best phone for that. ( And everybody know social media expose is **** .. ). Now I mean that this Key2 send me back to useful things and I lost less time on. Apple accessories are more friendly that I thought.

WArcher, the_boon and bakron1 like this.
    03-22-20 08:21 AM
    2 Years later.... not much has changed in most peoples views of the KEY2.

Not sure the big deal about Social Media.... KEY2 should be able to keep up on that account. I know the Apple Apps might be a little refined and maybe the differences in the cameras are noticeable. But I doubt that make too much of a difference on Social Sites.
    03-23-20 03:43 PM
    Hi,
    clearly. I pass enough time since years on Apple for recognize that I never seen amazing touch experience like that.
    That's why I noticed that the real good point on Key2 is its keyboard.
    But look at snapchat.. bad experience in. I think keyboard is really good for business and others, but not for a pure multimedia display.
    03-23-20 05:21 PM
    Hi,
    clearly. I pass enough time since years on Apple for recognize that I never seen amazing touch experience like that.
    That's why I noticed that the real good point on Key2 is its keyboard.
    But look at snapchat.. bad experience in. I think keyboard is really good for business and others, but not for a pure multimedia display.
    Snapchat pretty much sucks on every Android phone compared with any iOS device.
    03-23-20 10:10 PM
    Snapchat pretty much sucks.
    Streamlined it just a touch for accuracy.
    03-24-20 07:35 AM
    It's not for everyone.....

But with a 17% YoY increase and a "daily" active userbase of 218 million... they seem to be doing something right.
    Critical Observer likes this.
    03-24-20 08:21 AM
    Except that what do you propose? That dog known as BBMe for iOS, please.... it’s 2020 not 2005 anymore.
    03-24-20 06:25 PM