Oke guys, here's the issue.

I've ordered the 128gb on the bb eu store. It was supposed to ship the 16th, but havent heard anything yet. So i'm dissapointed right now. The 64gb is already 3 weeks available here and i can pick one up whenever i want to.

So as of right now i'm doubting what to do..... I want the phone and cant wait, but i want the 128gb. Bit as of right now bb just wont react to emails.

So i want opinions what to do guys.
    07-19-18 01:33 AM
    Oke guys, here's the issue.

I've ordered the 128gb on the bb eu store. It was supposed to ship the 16th, but havent heard anything yet. So i'm dissapointed right now. The 64gb is already 3 weeks available here and i can pick one up whenever i want to.

So as of right now i'm doubting what to do..... I want the phone and cant wait, but i want the 128gb. Bit as of right now bb just wont react to emails.

So i want opinions what to do guys.

I would just relax and wait it out. It's the device YOU want so don't do anything like cancel your order and than getting a phone your going to regret!!

If you can hold off till end of next week, I would and you won't regret it. Always get what you want, don't compromise! Besides, your in Europe right? Tons to see and do!

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    07-19-18 02:03 AM
    nah i'm not going to hold of till the end of next week. i'll give them until tomorrow. Just because i heard many sounds of people that got a message that their phone is shipped. I'm pretty sure I was one of the first.

So this weekend I'm getting myself an 64gb if I dont hear anything.

Or BB should contact buyers with the message of a delay. Than I can be fair but as of now BB is ignoring waiting customers......

are there more people still waiting?
    07-19-18 03:25 AM
    I ordered that one as well and asked the shop and they told me it is going to ship the end of this week, so either today or tomorrow.
    I have to say the support of the EU shop if fantastic and responding really fast to mail.
    07-19-18 03:42 AM
    If you've already ordered and paid for it, you can reach out to them as many times as you want, it's your right. Now if they really don't have any stock and you want the 64gb version right away (assuming you don't need dual sim function) then they should ship one out to you right away and reimburse you the difference in price (50€ I believe)
    07-19-18 03:56 AM
    I was successful in getting a reply from them by emailing: eustore.support@blackberrymobile.com , maybe try that if you didn't already?
    SeeBeeEss likes this.
    07-19-18 04:16 AM
    If you've already ordered and paid for it, you can reach out to them as many times as you want, it's your right. Now if they really don't have any stock and you want the 64gb version right away (assuming you don't need dual sim function) then they should ship one out to you right away and reimburse you the difference in price (50€ I believe)
    Well i do need the dual sim option, but than again i'll use 2 phones instead. So i prefer the dual sim (actually i need it) but i'm on a schedule as i'm going to travel in a week.....

If i'm picking up the 64 gb i'll do it in the store in the street. The already heave them in stock for 3 weeks now. But that 128gb dual sim....i mean just dont advertise with shipping om the 16th if you cant make it. I'm not that sour person that complains, but just keep ur customers updated or answer your emails. It is not to much to ask i think.
    07-19-18 04:36 AM
    oke guys i've got a reply..... i dont know how to add a screenshot.

but the reaction:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately your order will not now ship until August at the latest, due to a delay in production.

Please accept our apologies and any inconvenience caused on this delay.

Kind regards
    June

so as of right now, i'm out. i cannot accept that kind of a delay.

what do you guys thibk of this?
    07-19-18 07:02 AM
    personally i knew they will re-launch the 128 in august as they replied my email but its sad really for taking your money and not having enough stock to meet the taken orders then expecting you to wait until then. poor marketing useless
    07-19-18 07:20 AM
    I've now come to believe that Bb is the only company in the business of selling phones but without actually having phones.
    hjc73734 likes this.
    07-19-18 07:45 AM
    Yeah i dont think its a smart way of marketing your product and keeping your customers happy.

I think thats it for me, thinking of skipping the bb and look for another flagship phone.

Its sad but bb it just isnt the company it was before.

Its like when your waiting on christmas eve on your presents and your parents tell you that youll get your presents in a month.....
    07-19-18 07:47 AM
    Yeah i dont think its a smart way of marketing your product and keeping your customers happy.

I think thats it for me, thinking of skipping the bb and look for another flagship phone.

Its sad but bb it just isnt the company it was before.

Its like when your waiting on christmas eve on your presents and your parents tell you that youll get your presents in a month.....
    At this point, since you need the dual sim, just ask for your money back and order a bronze dual sim KEYone. You would also save up whatever the cost difference between the two models. Or, just look for any other vendor that has a dual sim KEY2 model in stock, since BB EU store doesn't
    07-19-18 07:51 AM

Well, I think it's worse... with your parents, you can find a justification: they really work until 2am every day, I have 25 siblings, the delivery guy crashed the truck with the presents... but what do you owe to BlackBerry or any company for that matter? they are the ones producing the phone, at the very least communication would be a nice (correct) gesture with customers...
    07-19-18 07:55 AM
    At this point, since you need the dual sim, just ask for your money back and order a bronze dual sim KEYone. You would also save up whatever the cost difference between the two models. Or, just look for any other vendor that has a dual sim KEY2 model in stock, since BB EU store doesn't
    Yeah as of now, no store has the 128gb in store. Also the keyone is just to slow for me and i dont like the glossy keyboard. So thats not going to happen. I have the s8 right now but yeah was waiting for years for a hardware keyboard thats with android and fast enough. Finally the key2 was there but the delay and problems just set me off.....
    07-19-18 08:19 AM
    Yeah as of now, no store has the 128gb in store. Also the keyone is just to slow for me and i dont like the glossy keyboard. So thats not going to happen. I have the s8 right now but yeah was waiting for years for a hardware keyboard thats with android and fast enough. Finally the key2 was there but the delay and problems just set me off.....
    If you really search through ebay and the rest of the Internet, I'm sure you can find at least one reputable place which will have a 128gb dual sim KEY2 in stock. There has to be. But make sure to get your refund from BBMobile first since they can't get it to you before August.

Or maybe that person who told you that doesn't really know about inventory and more units will be available sooner, who knows
    07-19-18 08:29 AM
    If you really search through ebay and the rest of the Internet, I'm sure you can find at least one reputable place which will have a 128gb dual sim KEY2 in stock. There has to be. But make sure to get your refund from BBMobile first since they can't get it to you before August.

Or maybe that person who told you that doesn't really know about inventory and more units will be available sooner, who knows
    Do you have a adress for europe delivery (netherlands), qwerty lay out 128gb?.
    And yeah if bb will react more frequent on their mail. Otherwise ill cancel with creditcard company.
    07-19-18 10:05 AM
    Why would you think that? It's likely that they haven't been manufactured yet. Keep in mind that these phones are produced in quite small batches (by smartphone standards) to prevent over-stocking and having to fire-sale inventory. It takes a long time to re-tool a production line, so it's not at all surprising that different models are produced (and released) at different times.

This is why Apple worked so hard to limit the number of models they produced - that maximizes production and minimizes costs. BBMo (and BB before) had to do the opposite to cater to niche tastes and desires - and that's expensive and much harder to do.
    07-20-18 07:26 PM