Since upgrading to Blackberry Calendar version 1.4.1.12043 last week, I now can no longer edit a singular event in a future (recurring) series of events. This had always been possible since the release of the Priv a year ago. Anybody else notice this?
    gizmo21 likes this.
    12-05-16 08:35 AM
    Nobody else observing this?
    12-06-16 09:30 PM
    Anybody else observe this? Cody....any progress? Thanks.
    12-09-16 09:10 PM
    Anyone else notice this issue?
    01-04-17 06:39 PM
    I noticed this the other day. The only way around it was to choose to edit "this event and all future events" instead of "only this event". Since in my specific case I was editing the last event in the series, it worked for me, but your usage may differ.
    01-06-17 12:37 PM
    Yes I just noticed, but for me it is not only on recurring events but on any event that is created or edited on the server side (if used Zarafa exchange account). I can open the event edit mode but no time/date can be changed, only Notes and reminder can be set.
    Attached Thumbnails Can no longer edit one event in a series on Blackberry Calendar-uploadfromtaptalk1483753624950.jpg  
    01-06-17 07:47 PM
    I have had to install Google calendar just to edit single events in series of recurring events. It works. But not ideal. At all.
    gizmo21 likes this.
    01-06-17 10:32 PM
    Yes I have been noticing it for a while now. My workaround is to just use the Google Calendar App to edit those entries.

BlackBerry...please fix this.
    01-08-17 12:07 AM
    Cody told me his team found the cause of this problem back on December 12. Haven't heard from him since.
    01-08-17 08:55 AM
    Yeah he wasn't actively writing on forum since 19th hopefully he has his hard earned holiday break.
    01-08-17 10:01 AM
    I am beyond frustrated with BlackBerry calendar on Android. Nothing syncs or adds I am at a loss. The account says it's through my Gmail account and is not allowing BBM and or my work email. If anyone sends me a calendar event through my work email (non-gmail) it does not sync. This is REALLY frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    01-09-17 11:35 PM
    I am beyond frustrated with BlackBerry calendar on Android. Nothing syncs or adds I am at a loss. The account says it's through my Gmail account and is not allowing BBM and or my work email. If anyone sends me a calendar event through my work email (non-gmail) it does not sync. This is REALLY frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Sounds to me like you did not add the work email account to the hub correctly. Can't help with details until you describe that account some more.
    01-10-17 12:54 AM
    When setting up the phone Gmail had to be added first for GPS, etc. After I added my 4 work emails when setting up my HUB. One of those is a personal work email that I send calendar items to clients and or my wife (who runs the business with me) On our BlackBerry 10 devices we could send/share calendar meetings and events through BBM and or email without issue. Now we are finding any calendar events emailed to one another or say one received from my personal trainer are not adding to my calendar. The email listed for the calendar is my Gmail, which is not used for clients and or between my wife and I. So any mail calendar event not sent to my Gmail does not sync to calendar. Hope this makes sense. How I added the emails, by order, never mattered for my BlackBerry 10 devices. I could/can add locally and or to Gmail on those.
    01-10-17 08:46 AM
    When setting up the phone Gmail had to be added first for GPS, etc. After I added my 4 work emails when setting up my HUB. One of those is a personal work email that I send calendar items to clients and or my wife (who runs the business with me) On our BlackBerry 10 devices we could send/share calendar meetings and events through BBM and or email without issue. Now we are finding any calendar events emailed to one another or say one received from my personal trainer are not adding to my calendar. The email listed for the calendar is my Gmail, which is not used for clients and or between my wife and I. So any mail calendar event not sent to my Gmail does not sync to calendar. Hope this makes sense. How I added the emails, by order, never mattered for my BlackBerry 10 devices. I could/can add locally and or to Gmail on those.
    What kind of email is your work email that you want to use for calendaring? IMAP? EAS? Gmail?
    01-10-17 12:16 PM
    POP. For our work emails
    01-10-17 01:26 PM
    POP. For our work emails
    Pop emails won't sync calendars to the best of my knowledge. The BlackBerry androids don't have local calendars either. You need a cloud sync'd calendar I believe.
    01-10-17 10:13 PM
    Back to the original post.....anybody have a solution ?

Cody!!! Help!!!
    Last edited by Centerman66; 01-10-17 at 10:33 PM.
    01-10-17 10:14 PM
    Back to the original post.....anybody have a solution ?

Cody!!! Help!!!
    Sorry guys. It's been a hectic few weeks with the holidays and the birth of my first child (Sleep? What sleep?). The root cause is understood, we found a fix and we have packaged in a few other fixes as well for a few bad issues. There should be an update coming this week (I'm hoping tomorrow).
    berry_f30, gizmo21 and zephyr613 like this.
    01-10-17 11:24 PM
    Sorry guys. It's been a hectic few weeks with the holidays and the birth of my first child (Sleep? What sleep?). The root cause is understood, we found a fix and we have packaged in a few other fixes as well for a few bad issues. There should be an update coming this week (I'm hoping tomorrow).
    That is awesome. Thanks Cody. Happy holidays.

As far as sleep goes.....yeah....its over rated. Ha ha.
    01-11-17 07:26 AM
    Fixed!!!! Thank you Cody!!!!
    01-11-17 09:05 AM
    Congrats Cody and I won't be PMing you again , perhaps filing to [email protected] has to be enough.
    01-11-17 10:03 AM
    They do on BlackBerry 10. When my wife and I used BlackBerry 10 we could share our calendars with one another flawlessly. Now if I create an event I can add her to the event but that event is not adding to her calendar or vice versa. Such a simple thing we have taken for granted. Am I just missing something on the BlackBerry Android calendar or is it just not the same??
    01-12-17 10:55 PM
    Congratulations on your new fatherhood and baby! Would you mind taking a gander at my posts on frustrations with sharing my business and children's events with my wife on the Android BlackBerry Calendar. Will it ever be like BlackBerry 10 in regards to sharing our calendars and events or should we look for a third party app like Time Tree or Business Calendar? Regards -
    01-12-17 11:03 PM
    They do on BlackBerry 10. When my wife and I used BlackBerry 10 we could share our calendars with one another flawlessly. Now if I create an event I can add her to the event but that event is not adding to her calendar or vice versa. Such a simple thing we have taken for granted. Am I just missing something on the BlackBerry Android calendar or is it just not the same??
    My wife and partners and I invite one another to events all the time. Privs, DTEK60s, iPhones. No issues.
    01-12-17 11:16 PM
    Not working me too.
    01-15-17 10:57 AM
79 123 ...