Hub February 8, 2017 update (1.5.0.12392) just got pushed to my phone as I woke up. Still trying to figure out what this one's all about. Anyone know?
    02-09-17 10:37 AM
    Just bug fixes.
    02-09-17 10:55 AM
    The Feb. 7 release was crashing on Android 5.0 devices. The Feb. 8 update fixed that.
    02-09-17 02:02 PM
    The Feb. 7 release was crashing on Android 5.0 devices. The Feb. 8 update fixed that.
    Good good, thanks.
    02-09-17 02:47 PM
    Updated on android are just annoying as all can be. I am seriously thinking of just going back to a Z30 and calling it a day. At least I can not worry about an update for an app that says "improvement and bug fixes" for all three updates... in a week...
    nglfmark likes this.
    02-13-17 10:49 PM
    Updated on android are just annoying as all can be. I am seriously thinking of just going back to a Z30 and calling it a day. At least I can not worry about an update for an app that says "improvement and bug fixes" for all three updates... in a week...
    This argument makes no sense at all.
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    02-13-17 10:54 PM
    This argument makes no sense at all.
    Makes perfect sense the stupid "Google photos" app for instance. Three updates on one week... for what?? "Improvements and bug fixes". All it said for all three updates. So why so many??
    02-14-17 12:06 AM
    Turn off autoupdates and notifications in play so you won't be bothered and if after a month or two you are feeling comfortable, update all at once manually. But don't post errors here before having updated then
    02-14-17 12:42 AM
    I didn't know people didn't like updates to their apps? After coming from the dead zone known as Blackberry World, I'm happy with bug fixes and improvements. Keep them coming.
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    02-16-17 05:09 PM
    Makes perfect sense the stupid "Google photos" app for instance. Three updates on one week... for what?? "Improvements and bug fixes". All it said for all three updates. So why so many??
    This.

#soon , later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    02-16-17 05:23 PM
    Is uploading fixes for bugs reported after an update not allowed or something? Android devs have a few devices to support.
    02-16-17 09:58 PM
    Is uploading fixes for bugs reported after an update not allowed or something? Android devs have a few devices to support.
    When it's the same OS that runs the app.. Yeah.. I find it insane and ridiculous that the OS is the same for majority now. So seeing update after update after update gets very tiresome. Device shouldnt play a factor unless it's like Kit Kat or jellybean
    02-16-17 10:37 PM
    When it's the same OS that runs the app.. Yeah.. I find it insane and ridiculous that the OS is the same for majority now. So seeing update after update after update gets very tiresome. Device shouldnt play a factor unless it's like Kit Kat or jellybean
    I don't follow. Thread is about the Hub, what were you referring to?
    02-16-17 11:34 PM