Normally after opening an new received email on a thread, the icon turns from yellow to gray. If the new arrival is under a thread, the same applies, however sometimes I thought that I've read all the new emails in the thread and the icon shows a yellow outline under the grey envelope suggesting that somewhere in the thread there's a message that I haven't opened. What is the easiest way to access this unopened email. I often have a hard time finding the unopened message and the icon still shows the underlying yellow envelope under the gray one ...
    Any hints would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    03-24-19 09:55 PM
    Normally after opening an new received email on a thread, the icon turns from yellow to gray.
    Screenshots?
    03-25-19 10:07 AM
    Normally after opening an new received email on a thread, the icon turns from yellow to gray. If the new arrival is under a thread, the same applies, however sometimes I thought that I've read all the new emails in the thread and the icon shows a yellow outline under the grey envelope suggesting that somewhere in the thread there's a message that I haven't opened. What is the easiest way to access this unopened email. I often have a hard time finding the unopened message and the icon still shows the underlying yellow envelope under the gray one ...
    Any hints would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    And also assuming you are referring to BB10?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-19 10:32 AM
    Hi, I'm using Blackberry HUB+.
    See attached. Here is an example pointing the kind of envelope symbol that I'm having trouble with when trying to locate the unread message ...

Yellow envelope under open message-inbox.jpg
    03-25-19 11:22 AM
    Hi, I'm using Blackberry HUB+.
    See attached. Here is an example pointing the kind of envelope symbol that I'm having trouble with when trying to locate the unread message ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inbox.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	187.5 KB 
ID:	443552
    I don't use conversation view. In an effort to locate this message, you can try to turn off conversation view temporarily and find this unread message. Mark the item as read and then turn conversation view back on.

Press the gear icon, then Display. Then turn off Conversation view.

... although I agree that you shouldn't have to do all this.
    Attached Thumbnails Yellow envelope under open message-139357.jpg  
    03-25-19 11:33 AM
    Thanks, that worked. However, I would still like to use conversation view and find the message ... there must be something basic that I'm missing
    03-25-19 11:37 AM
    glad I stumbled upon this thread as I have been experiencing the same issue ,thanks
    03-26-19 03:05 AM
    long press the conversation, then from the overflow menu (⋮) select "Mark read"
    03-26-19 01:56 PM