Staring a couple of days ago none of. My 2 Yahoo emails work in hub. Work fine when I login on a laptop and don't want to get the Yahoo app. Anyone having similar issues? Thanks.

G
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    11-07-20 07:07 PM
    Staring a couple of days ago none of. My 2 Yahoo emails work in hub. Work fine when I login on a laptop and don't want to get the Yahoo app. Anyone having similar issues? Thanks.

G
    Generate an app password in the yahoo using desktop browser. Use that password in the hub

Note, my rogers accounts needed the same thing (Rogers uses yahoo). But the app password wasn't working. Apparently, I needed to change my main password first, then the app passwords worked.
    skinnymike1 and SPNKr like this.
    11-07-20 07:45 PM
    Thanks will try that.
    11-07-20 07:58 PM
    Generate an app password in the yahoo using desktop browser. Use that password in the hub

Note, my rogers accounts needed the same thing (Rogers uses yahoo). But the app password wasn't working. Apparently, I needed to change my main password first, then the app passwords worked.
    Yes, somehow the password requirements changed needing a special character and being of a certain length. Sadly I didn't see anything from either Rogers or Yahoo about it. TBH, the only recent thing I got from Yahoo was that my old groups were going to be disappearing. Only after hunting around Rogers' Twitter page did someone mention something about the password. I changed the passwords and it finally worked.
    11-07-20 09:30 PM
    Worked! Thanks for the help. you would think they would send some communications about the change. ah well.
    11-07-20 09:34 PM
    Step by step instructions directly from Yahoo
    https://help.yahoo.com/kb/generate-t...-sln15241.html
    skilas and SPNKr like this.
    11-09-20 02:53 PM
    Thanks for sharing. I was having this issue on both my S20's with hub installed. Worked perfectly!
    11-10-20 06:32 AM