Hi, has anyone tried or does anyone know whether Hub etc will work on the new Google Pixelbook? If so would tasks etc sync ok if it needs to be side loaded?

It it works and makes a sort of ‘super playbook’ then it might be the time for me to give up a hash between Mac and BB10

Here’s hoping...

Dan
    10-30-17 10:18 AM
    Don't think HUB+ has been formatted for Tablets.... I know it doesn't show up on my two Android Tablets. If things progress I'd expect that ability to come at some point.

That said I would think side-loading should be an option if you don't mind that (Cobalt's BlackBerry Manage would be the route I'd go). But from most the reviews I've read, the ability to run Android Apps isn't perfect just yet so not sure what kinda of requirements there might be.
    10-30-17 10:42 AM
    Thanks,

sort of figured that might be the case. Went to look at the Blackberry Keyone with a view to buying at Carphone Warehouse yesterday, picked up the demonstrator model and the screen was half off!! Never could have been an issue with Passport, Classic, Q10, Bold xxxx or any of the other 10 or so Blackberries Ive had so having second thoughts. Thinking more along the lines of Galaxy Note 8 with BB Hub + and their Dex system, missing out the tablet/laptop thing altogether
    Bbnivende likes this.
    11-02-17 07:05 AM
    Thanks,

sort of figured that might be the case. Went to look at the Blackberry Keyone with a view to buying at Carphone Warehouse yesterday, picked up the demonstrator model and the screen was half off!! Never could have been an issue with Passport, Classic, Q10, Bold xxxx or any of the other 10 or so Blackberries Ive had so having second thoughts. Thinking more along the lines of Galaxy Note 8 with BB Hub + and their Dex system, missing out the tablet/laptop thing altogether
    In all fairness to KEYone, the initial batch of KEYone had a known manufacturing defect (no adhesive) where the screens would fall off. This has long since been addressed (using screen adhesive) with the new devices.
    11-02-17 07:42 AM