I haven't experienced Android 11 yet on my Galaxy Note 10+, but it seems like the new notifications feature does what Hub+Inbox does and collects all notifications from all apps in one place.

Does anyone have experience with this? I'm just wondering if I can finally do away with Hub+Inbox and go to a native OS option?
    10-08-20 09:56 AM
    I'll check. I have 11 on my pixel but have BlackBerry launcher running. I'll try switching to the pixel launcher and see what it does.
    10-08-20 07:03 PM
    I don't know enough about what Android 11 is supposed to do for consolidating notifications, but haven't most of the recent Android versions already been doing that? On Android 10 for example, all notifications have the ability to come in as banners at the top of the phone, swip down to view and peruse through, delete, snooze, etc... For me, hub is more about the benefits for consolidated inbox, and inbox/sentbox together. On BB10, also for consolidating in SMS messages. For me, I don't extensively benefit for hub consolidating in a bunch of other apps, and the built-in notifications already do the rest fine enough for me.
    10-08-20 07:06 PM
    For me, hub is more about the benefits for consolidated inbox, and inbox/sentbox together. On BB10, also for consolidating in SMS messages. For me, I don't extensively benefit for hub consolidating in a bunch of other apps, and the built-in notifications already do the rest fine enough for me.
    Agreed. That's all I use the Inbox for. The android system handles all the notifications, including the emails, just fine. I'm on Android 10 on an S9. But it's been this way since I had an S8 on Nougat.
    10-08-20 08:47 PM