Hi,

I use the Hub widget (configured to show the full multi-account hub) on its own launcher page, (just to the left of the home launcher page), and swipe to it like I used to on BB10... It's a great idea, except for the fact that the widget is frequently not updated. Only when you open the actual Hub app, do the new messages appear in the actual app - but the widget remains behind.... (Interestingly, when I use the swipe feature on my individual account icons, the single account popup widgets update immediately, or just pop up as fully updated, even when the full hub widget remains behind.)

If this problem itself can't be fixed due to certain android limitations, I have an idea that would solve the issue to my satisfaction, and maybe to the satisfaction of others as well: Many Android widgets provide a small update icon in the top corner or header (like two semicircle arrows arranged as ying/yang). When you tap that, the widget could update, and all would be dandy.

Please either fix this issue or provide said update icon.

Thanks!
    Steve
    07-12-17 04:58 AM
    Same Problem here on my galaxy s8. When i see new mail notifications on my lock screen and unlock the device the mails are not shown in the widget on my homescreen. after opening the hub they are loaded in hub and widget. this is very anoying since it worked on my bb classic.
    07-15-17 02:49 AM
    I can confirm that when i display only my mail-account in the hub-widget, it refreshes. but when i display the hub-view in a widget it does not refresh correctly. So its definetely a bug in the hub/hubwidget.
    07-17-17 07:22 AM
    is there a way to get in contact with blackberry to fix this? is there a support system for paying customers of hub+?
    08-02-17 01:47 AM
    it's a great suggestion!! the sticky at the top of this forum titled "Suggestions On Ways To Further Improve the Hub" is the thread to post these suggestions!
    RK_BB likes this.
    08-02-17 11:45 AM
    I am using Blackberry launcher and the biggest gripe i have with it is their pop-up widgets for hub is very slow and often is blank saying "view more conversations"... so i'd like to have it be more reliable in that aspect
    08-02-17 11:47 AM