Hey guys - I've actually, just recently in the new year, taken a new position with another company in KW and am unfortunately no longer with the team at BlackBerry. I was presented with a growth opportunity that I was super excited about and just couldn't turn down. I can't really comment in an official BlackBerry capacity anymore on time lines for updates at this point, but I do know the team continues to watch the forums here for feedback, so keep it coming.

Guess I'm just one of the gang now, eagerly awaiting all of the updates for new features and content
    Cody,

Thanks for telling everyone! It was very difficult seeing all these questions posted here without me saying anything Your contributions here and at Blackberry are amazing. Thanks again for all you have done.

As I said, good luck my friend in your future endeavors and wishing you only the best. You know my email address(es)
    BigBadWulf, Fastmarc and baldy3577 like this.
    01-30-17 12:44 PM
    Hey guys - I've actually, just recently in the new year, taken a new position with another company in KW and am unfortunately no longer with the team at BlackBerry. I was presented with a growth opportunity that I was super excited about and just couldn't turn down. I can't really comment in an official BlackBerry capacity anymore on time lines for updates at this point, but I do know the team continues to watch the forums here for feedback, so keep it coming.

Guess I'm just one of the gang now, eagerly awaiting all of the updates for new features and content
    Good luck man! Thanks for everything. You've been a pleasant contributor from BlackBerry side, will be missed!

Posted via CB10
    IdBeats likes this.
    01-30-17 01:01 PM

Oh, I missed this post (it was x-referenced in another). You will definitely be missed in your original capacity. You were an invaluable link between users and BB. Best of luck in this new position. I'm sure you will be successful wherever you go.

Thanks.
    01-31-17 08:53 AM

Thank you Cody. Whoever snatched you up was lucky to have you in their team. Being on CrackBerry for many years now, your appearance here has definitely been a highlight of BlackBerry 's customer relations and product management. It takes both natural talent and deep understanding of how startup mentality could benefit a gigantic corporation in a digital era of today. Best wishes to your family and new job!
    zephyr613 and BigBadWulf like this.
    01-31-17 10:28 AM

Best of luck and congrats.

Posted with my  Classic
    01-31-17 10:41 PM
    The last hub and calendar release was on Nov 25, 2016. The last HUB+ update was on January 11. I just hope they do have a dev team dedicated to these apps, so the next release will come out these week or next, which will give a sprint cycle of 3-4 weeks.

I am waiting for the calendar bug fixes and according to Cody, the cause of that bug is understood, hopefully the fix will be out on this sprint cycle.

Dark HUB is a new feature, it may take multiple sprints before it comes out... Fingers crossed though.
    Which beta zone are we referring to here? The bb10 one died long ago!

Posted via CB10
    01-31-17 10:47 PM
    What's left in BB10 beta?
    Seems like nothing important.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-17 10:50 PM
    Which beta zone are we referring to here? The bb10 one died long ago!

Posted via CB10
    www.blackberry.com/beta
    01-31-17 10:56 PM
    Hey C_bryant can you reach out to some of ur old contacts and give us a time frame other than "SOON" lol that this dark hub will be out of beta. Im dying over here. Please man please...
    02-01-17 09:52 PM
    Hahaha what makes you think they'll tell me anything other than "soon" ???
    02-02-17 08:05 AM
    Best of luck, Cody, and congrats!
    02-02-17 08:47 AM
    Hahaha what makes you think they'll tell me anything other than "soon" ???
    Ha ha. Very nice. Good luck and thank you for all you've done. I know personally you've helped me with an issue I was having with the hub and fixed it. You will be missed.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-02-17 11:01 AM
    How do I uninstall the 2 apps to revert back? Not sure how to...
    02-02-17 11:23 PM
    Are you using a GooBerry, or other brand of Android?

Edit - You could just turn off the dark setting.
    02-02-17 11:33 PM
    I'm on a priv. If I delete apk files will it revert back?
    02-03-17 12:05 AM

I want to echo others and say thank you for your work and involvement in the forums. I wish you the best in your new work. I really wish BlackBerry as a company would engage more with the Crackberry community. I think our views on productive software are worth listening to....
    02-03-17 06:36 AM
    I believe you'd have to wipe the phone and start over.

Through impatience, patience shall be learned.
    02-03-17 06:39 AM
    I believe you'd have to wipe the phone and start over.

Through impatience, patience shall be learned.
    Just uninstall Hub and Hub+ from the Play Store and reinstall.
    02-03-17 09:15 AM
    It was my understanding on a GooBerry, you cannot uninstall them. I certainly could be wrong.
    02-03-17 07:53 PM
    IMO the quickest and easiest way to revert on a "Berry is to go to Settings>Apps and disable Hub and Hub+ services, which will uninstall all updates. Literally re-enable and you'll be back in business.

Be advised though, rolling back Hub+ Services will reset all your accounts. I just have GMail for email, so setting that back up wasn't too bad. Hub pulled in all my other accounts (Twitter, FB, Slack etc).
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-03-17 09:49 PM
    IMO the quickest and easiest way to revert on a "Berry is to go to Settings>Apps and disable Hub and Hub+ services, which will uninstall all updates. Literally re-enable and you'll be back in business.

Be advised though, rolling back Hub+ Services will reset all your accounts. I just have GMail for email, so setting that back up wasn't too bad. Hub pulled in all my other accounts (Twitter, FB, Slack etc).
    And you could also uninstall through Google Play
    But that will just remove updates, revert the app to the factory version, and disable the app. Not totally uninstall from the PRIV

BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-03-17 10:12 PM
    Always a very helpful participant on the forums and your information will be missed.
    02-06-17 01:27 PM
    In PlayStore Dark HUB app avaible!

Posted via CB10
    02-07-17 10:51 AM
48 12