Anyone have any insight?
    01-19-17 10:09 AM
    Maybe because they are working on more important things?
    01-19-17 11:45 AM
    Let's hope!
    01-19-17 12:31 PM
    i was wondering the same thing! I've been checking it every day!
    IdBeats likes this.
    01-19-17 02:43 PM
    me 2
    01-24-17 03:01 PM
    Really. ??
    01-24-17 08:17 PM
    Because perhaps they are trying to fix all possible bugs and problems that might arise? So that people don't have anything more to complain?

I love zombies.
    01-24-17 10:22 PM
    Maybe cause they're trying to make it darker 😎
    01-25-17 01:39 AM
    Because perhaps they are trying to fix all possible bugs and problems that might arise? So that people don't have anything more to complain?

I love zombies.
    Nah... from Cody's previous posts, they seemed to be an Agile team. Instead of shooting for fixing all bugs and adding all features at once, which may take years for a version being released, Agile teams focus on smaller goals on each sprint cycle. This cycle does seem to be a little long but it may just be because of holiday season impacting their usual cycles.

I am pretty sure their next sprint deadline is coming up soon ... each sprint is usually 2-4 weeks.
    01-27-17 07:57 AM
    My two bits is that they haven't updated the beta app for almost a year. They abandoned it obviously.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-17 08:25 AM
    To be fair, there is an odd graphical bug when you minimize the beta hub.

It's just a visual thing, doesn't really affect the usage, the homestretch icons appear while the minimizing animation is still going on.

This didn't happen in previous builds, so I'm assuming they're attempting to fix that.

Also, some people report sending dark emails to other hub users, so again, probably trying to fix that.
    gizmo21 likes this.
    01-27-17 08:40 AM
    My two bits is that they haven't updated the beta app for almost a year. They abandoned it obviously.

Posted via CB10
    What's left in BB10 beta?
    01-27-17 08:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    The last hub and calendar release was on Nov 25, 2016. The last HUB+ update was on January 11. I just hope they do have a dev team dedicated to these apps, so the next release will come out these week or next, which will give a sprint cycle of 3-4 weeks.

I am waiting for the calendar bug fixes and according to Cody, the cause of that bug is understood, hopefully the fix will be out on this sprint cycle.

Dark HUB is a new feature, it may take multiple sprints before it comes out... Fingers crossed though.
    01-27-17 03:56 PM
    Beside holiday season, Cody got father so he can't kick devsteam *sses as often as before, that's my explanation
    Or they are heavily involved in transition to Nougat in the advent of Mercury. Can remember similar slow app release as Marshmallow rolled out. But then again doesn't Hub+ suite already work on other Nougat devices?

I'll stick with that time issue explanation Cody has to get his team going

Last edited by gizmo21; 01-27-17 at 11:08 PM.
    01-27-17 10:55 PM
    Hey guys - I've actually, just recently in the new year, taken a new position with another company in KW and am unfortunately no longer with the team at BlackBerry. I was presented with a growth opportunity that I was super excited about and just couldn't turn down. I can't really comment in an official BlackBerry capacity anymore on time lines for updates at this point, but I do know the team continues to watch the forums here for feedback, so keep it coming.

Guess I'm just one of the gang now, eagerly awaiting all of the updates for new features and content
    01-28-17 11:46 PM
    Hey guys - I've actually, just recently in the new year, taken a new position with another company in KW and am unfortunately no longer with the team at BlackBerry. I was presented with a growth opportunity that I was super excited about and just couldn't turn down. I can't really comment in an official BlackBerry capacity anymore on time lines for updates at this point, but I do know the team continues to watch the forums here for feedback, so keep it coming.

Guess I'm just one of the gang now, eagerly awaiting all of the updates for new features and content
    Good luck with your new job! Thank you for all the hard work for community
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-28-17 11:58 PM
    Thanks for your tremendous contribution to this forum. It means a ton when BB employees devote time on here and help members out. Congrats on the new job.
    BigBadWulf and falbo like this.
    01-29-17 12:01 AM
    Good luck with your new job! Thank you for all the hard work for community
    +1!
    01-29-17 12:01 AM

Hopefully there are still some BB team members who care about us as much as you do. I think it wouldn't be possible to get that hub fix applied so quickly if you weren't around here as much.

Good luck at your new job.
    BigBadWulf and zephyr613 like this.
    01-29-17 12:20 AM

Congratulations on the new role! Thanks for being active when you were still with BlackBerry. It is great knowing some at BlackBerry is actively looking at the forums.
    01-29-17 11:03 AM
    Thx Cody for all and good times with kid and new job.

As smcv and c_bryant34 are no direct path to BlackBerry now anymore I think we have to rely on [email protected] or webform
    https://salesforce.services.blackber...rms/googleplay for issues and suggestions in the future until another BlackBerry employee will unveil itself here.

The webform seems to work well, at least in another thread, a BlackBerry support got in touch with the user.
    Last edited by gizmo21; 01-29-17 at 08:26 PM.
    01-29-17 12:00 PM
    Can someone ask them when dark hub is coming out of beta lol
    01-29-17 06:23 PM
    Congrats Cody! Thanks for everything
    01-29-17 06:23 PM

Good luck brother.
    01-30-17 09:19 AM
    Good luck Cody!...

i'm still waiting on dark hub!..
    01-30-17 11:54 AM
48 12