Why does Privacy shade need Hub+ services? It is not because of three fingers gesture because that works with hub+ services disabled. It is just app over top of everything else, no need for push messages or whatever..
    01-18-19 12:55 PM
    Why does Privacy shade need Hub+ services? It is not because of three fingers gesture because that works with hub+ services disabled. It is just app over top of everything else, no need for push messages or whatever..
    The Launcher, HUB, calendar, contacts, and others need HUB+ Services. That's where the common libraries and connections are found.

Otherwise each of the apps would be larger and contain redundant code (and thus slower and more resource hogging).
    01-18-19 01:10 PM
    The Launcher, HUB, calendar, contacts, and others need HUB+ Services. That's where the common libraries and connections are found.
    But launcher and Hub works without Hub+ services. Maybe the emails are not fast recieved but you can use them. And I would completely understand it with at least these two.. Privacy shade is just shade.. If you know what I mean .
    01-18-19 01:13 PM
    But launcher and Hub works without Hub+ services. Maybe the emails are not fast recieved but you can use them. And I would completely understand it with at least these two.. Privacy shade is just shade.. If you know what I mean .
    HUB does NOT work without HUB+ Services.
    01-18-19 01:14 PM
    HUB does NOT work without HUB+ Services.
    Tried now, disabled services and enabled hub and you are right! I would put my hand into fire and swear it worked in my first LE :O.
    So OK, fine. But still I do not understand why Privacy shade needs it. Privacy shade is the only only BB Hub Suite app I am using..
    01-18-19 01:33 PM
    Tried now, disabled services and enabled hub and you are right! I would put my hand into fire and swear it worked in my first LE :O.
    So OK, fine. But still I do not understand why Privacy shade needs it. Privacy shade is the only only BB Hub Suite app I am using..
    Likely as stated, some shared libraries, but also for central licensing control.
    01-19-19 10:28 PM