Does anybody like the new version of Calendar? It is harder to read, less friendly, and too much like Google 's calendar.
    06-25-18 01:06 PM
    Does anybody like the new version of Calendar? It is harder to read, less friendly, and too much like Google 's calendar.
    i disabled it from day 1. i use google and a google cal sync to sync events that dont work with BB calendar.. maybe that has changed as of late, but i never tried..
    06-25-18 02:59 PM
    There are other threads about it already. I like the changes because the circles were horrible. Especially once it no longer picked up the account colors.

It's also much easier to read. Although, the date in month view could be a tad bigger.

I mean, a calendar is a calendar.

I find it useful as is beyond how it looks, and is why I chose to use it on my Galaxy S8 over the Samsung calendar or Google's calendar.
    PHughes likes this.
    06-25-18 03:41 PM
    I do. monthly view is more usable now.
    06-26-18 08:40 AM
    I didn't mind either version but the new layout actually reminds me a lot of BB10's calendar.
    06-26-18 10:24 AM
    soooo ugly now. i don't know what the developers smoke hahaha
    06-26-18 10:55 AM
    I don't care if it is ugly, only that it works, and it is better now that they got rid of the circles. They rendered it unusable for me. You can still view the circles in split screen though. It was so bad that I bought Business Calendar shortly after buying my Priv. Though the new update is better than it was, sadly it is about a year and a half too later. I'll keep using Business Calendar.

The new Blackberry Calendar is closer to what it should have been in the first place. Yes, it is closer to what was found on BB10, and that calendar was usable.
    06-26-18 03:44 PM