Using Hub+ on mine new Mate 10 Pro since a week (as first time Android user) I'm not sure if I'm missing the real strengths.

Nothing to say against the Hub itself, but I un installed the Notes app since I didn't see the advantage vs the standard app integrated with the call (I can create a note during a call) or Ms OneNote where I can sync my old notes.

No way to install BlackBerry Keyboard due to licensing with Microsoft, so another piece of my beloved BB experience gone.

Wondering now if the Calendar app does offer any strength: no integration with task, no distinctive feature vs the standard Android (or Huawei, didn't know) app that also is opened by default from the alarms.

Does anyone have some tricks or suggestion that make the suite more integrated and shine. Otherwise with the only Hub appear to me a tiny position for BB.
    Last edited by davide445; 02-23-18 at 06:09 AM.
    02-23-18 01:28 AM
    Depends on what you're looking for. Personally, I prefer BlackBerry Calendar because of one-button concall dialing (ie Join Now). It just does a better job of parsing numbers and access codes out of an invite than Google Calendar.

I also dig Meeting Mode. Much more robust than the current state of "Do Not Disturb" since it can activate on invites which are listed as Busy, not just Accepted.
    davide445 likes this.
    02-23-18 10:25 AM
    Great question...The Hub is excellent for having all your communication in one app. Emails, texts, social media etc...For me the best aspect is being able to see sent and received emails in the same fields and not as a conversation. Other apps do not offer this.

Overall Hub Suite is ok. A great runner up is the Outlook App.
    davide445 likes this.
    02-23-18 02:06 PM
    Using Hub+ on mine new Mate 10 Pro since a week (as first time Android user) I'm not sure if I'm missing the real strengths.

Nothing to say against the Hub itself, but I un installed the Notes app since I didn't see the advantage vs the standard app integrated with the call (I can create a note during a call) or Ms OneNote where I can sync my old notes.

No way to install BlackBerry Keyboard due to licensing with Microsoft, so another piece of my beloved BB experience gone.

Wondering now if the Calendar app does offer any strength: no integration with task, no distinctive feature vs the standard Android (or Huawei, didn't know) app that also is opened by default from the alarms.

Does anyone have some tricks or suggestion that make the suite more integrated and shine. Otherwise with the only Hub appear to me a tiny position for BB.
    The lack of responses should also show you something.
    02-24-18 09:39 AM
    Interesting info on the Calendar I need to try it.
    The main point is Hub is really good, want to understand how the other components of the suite does integrate together.
    02-24-18 10:29 AM
    You should add a Hub widget to your homescreen if you haven't already, it makes it much more useful IMO and a small step closer to the BB10 experience.

https://crackberry.com/how-set-black...widget-android

What I like about the Hub is that you get a persistent history of your notifications and messages in a single app/view which makes it much easier to stay on top of things (especially if the original notification has already disappeared from Android's tray).
    davide445 likes this.
    02-24-18 11:02 AM
    Here are my first two screens after various customizations, any other suggestion is welcomed. What are Hub+ suite distinctive strengths-img_20180225_160948.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails What are Hub+ suite distinctive strengths-img_20180225_160840.jpg  
    02-25-18 09:12 AM