I only recently started using my carrier number on my KEYone, and I realized that I don't see VVM in the on Android.

Is this a configuration issue, or is Voice Mail not integrate like it was in BB10?
    08-09-19 04:59 PM
    I only recently started using my carrier number on my KEYone, and I realized that I don't see VVM in the on Android.

Is this a configuration issue, or is Voice Mail not integrate like it was in BB10?
    Voicemail is not integrated into the HUB inbox if you are using voicemail through the phone app. However, if you are running voicemail through a stand alone app, you should be able to add that app to the HUB inbox now. I did that with my T-Mobile visual voicemail app and it is now integrated.
    08-09-19 07:34 PM
    Voicemail is not integrated into the HUB inbox if you are using voicemail through the phone app. However, if you are running voicemail through a stand alone app, you should be able to add that app to the HUB inbox now. I did that with my T-Mobile visual voicemail app and it is now integrated.
    Are you using the T-Mobile digits app?
    08-09-19 11:48 PM
    Are you using the T-Mobile digits app?
    The app I have integrated into the HUB inbox is the T-mobile visual voicemail app. I have the T-mobile digits app installed on my phone, but I keep it off and have it more as just a last resort type thing.
    08-10-19 01:53 PM