While in the Blackberry Hub you can scroll down your messages and see your upcoming events. However in the android version it seems that the next upcoming event is way at the top (order of events is top down). However in BB10 the order of events was Bottom up. That seemed a little more intuitive to me. Does any one know an easy way to reorder the upcoming events in Android Hub?

Posted via CB10
    10-28-17 06:55 AM
    While in the Blackberry Hub you can scroll down your messages and see your upcoming events. However in the android version it seems that the next upcoming event is way at the top (order of events is top down). However in BB10 the order of events was Bottom up. That seemed a little more intuitive to me. Does any one know an easy way to reorder the upcoming events in Android Hub?

Posted via CB10
    I agree that it has to be reversed and I don't think there is a way to do it.
    @LiamQ that would be a nice improvement IMO.
    10-28-17 10:31 AM
    I take this one back. the upcoming events turned into a "peak view" where the most recent events are shown first. I must have had an old version of the hub. this view isn't so bad.
    12-11-17 10:10 AM